Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Aim glide challenge

hllwnb

4 hours ago, b0_on said:

pretty sure u can do it with any frame, even though i took zephyr.

I had one with extinguished key, went to jupiter - elara, held RMB button without releasing on this upstream vent thingy and easily got 5 headshots :D 

But why did you bring the extinguised key? I though you have to kill them, unless they fixed it.

On 11/16/2016 at 7:19 AM, yrska said:

After spending the whole day hunting for a proper combination of place and equipment, I just completed aim-glide riven at Elara on Jupiter with relative ease:

Equipment: Zephyr with maxed Stealth Drift, Patagium and Redirection + damage modded Quanta Vandal

1. First collect a tight bunch of crewmen at the bottom of stairs in the room with power cell storage (or what ever those rows of cylindrical containers in bigger rectangular containers are) killing off any robotics - any longer stairs ought to work though.
  2. Jump on the ledge atop of the door at the top of the stairs
  3. Jump a bit forward and upwards, so that you would land at the bottom of the stairs at the end of the glide
  4. Using the beam, start swiping the heads of the enemies from top (furthest) down in a zig-zag pattern.

You should get between 5 and 10 headshot kills rather easily - I landed 7 on the first glide.

Hope this helps at the least someone with their own struggle to unveil those darn things :)

worked like a charm, thanks 

On 11/16/2016 at 0:19 AM, yrska said:

After spending the whole day hunting for a proper combination of place and equipment, I just completed aim-glide riven at Elara on Jupiter with relative ease:

Equipment: Zephyr with maxed Stealth Drift, Patagium and Redirection + damage modded Quanta Vandal

1. First collect a tight bunch of crewmen at the bottom of stairs in the room with power cell storage (or what ever those rows of cylindrical containers in bigger rectangular containers are) killing off any robotics - any longer stairs ought to work though.
  2. Jump on the ledge atop of the door at the top of the stairs
  3. Jump a bit forward and upwards, so that you would land at the bottom of the stairs at the end of the glide
  4. Using the beam, start swiping the heads of the enemies from top (furthest) down in a zig-zag pattern.

You should get between 5 and 10 headshot kills rather easily - I landed 7 on the first glide.

Hope this helps at the least someone with their own struggle to unveil those darn things :)

this worked for me, the map has a bunch of big rooms, im not sure which room you wanted to suggest though. i struggled to get 3 headshots but still, it was a success. and the zephyr build was really helpful

Here's a REALLY easy way to do the challenge if anyone is still having trouble.

1. Use the Zenurik skill tree with ONLY Void Pulse + Void Pulse Mastery selected (so you can frequently use the power.

2. Bring Disarm Loki with 250 range.

3. Go to Corpus Defense on Tessera, Venus (Corpus heads are bigger).

4. Go on top of one of the beams next to the defense target and keep spamming 4. Make sure to kill Moas / Ospreys. Let the Corpus dudes gather around the pod. 

5. When you have about 5-10 dudes wacking the pod, use Zenurik to hang them.

6. Aim glide and spam Soma P (build for high fire rate, crit, and magazine size) into their heads.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2016 at 5:52 PM, CherryPauper said:

Here's a REALLY easy way to do the challenge if anyone is still having trouble.

1. Use the Zenurik skill tree with ONLY Void Pulse + Void Pulse Mastery selected (so you can frequently use the power.

2. Bring Disarm Loki with 250 range.

3. Go to Corpus Defense on Tessera, Venus (Corpus heads are bigger).

4. Go on top of one of the beams next to the defense target and keep spamming 4. Make sure to kill Moas / Ospreys. Let the Corpus dudes gather around the pod. 

5. When you have about 5-10 dudes wacking the pod, use Zenurik to hang them.

6. Aim glide and spam Soma P (build for high fire rate, crit, and magazine size) into their heads.

Used Loki and Disarm to crowd enemies around the defense target, but I used IO Jupiter. Zenurik around the enemy cluster, then spray them with bullets. Tried Zephyr several times, didn't work. But this did. The closer enemies are to each other, the better, and Zephyr just wasn't cutting it for that.