Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutliplayer/ffa

Max.Faraday

Hello people,

So we all know that warframe is a pretty much coop based game, and DE are trying to introduce the concept of PVP to the game with dueling, but do you think we can hope for a large scale multiplayer fight in this game? (similar to Planetside and other games like it).

-Max

There will be no structured PvP any time soon. Just getting that statement out of the way now.

That said - I believe Capture the Flag and a Territory gametype are possible. Objective based gametypes will be easier for Warframe in my opinion. It is far too easy to actually kill a player - better to focus less on that with the gametypes in order to make sure matches are a decent length and require more thought then some point&click action.

They only implemented dueling to make people shut up about pvp. They will not focus on any sort af pvp and will not balance according to pvp. So no, I don't think they will implement large scale pvp. 4v4 maybe, but not larger.

Honestly I think dueling is enough. You can expand on dueling but that's as far as PvP should go imo. Maybe, just maybe, you could invite people over from another clan to duel their members. Dueling could even give players rankings and stuff like that. I'd be in favor for that sort of PvP structure, but nothing passed that.

Honestly I think dueling is enough. You can expand on dueling but that's as far as PvP should go imo. Maybe, just maybe, you could invite people over from another clan to duel their members. Dueling could even give players rankings and stuff like that. I'd be in favor for that sort of PvP structure, but nothing passed that.

Making a ranking system would require balance pvp-wise, so I doubt it. But we will know, when the time comes.