The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Halved FPS after nVidia Driver Update

Jokie155

Unfortunately I wasn't able to log in before it finished doing the latest patch for Watchdogs 2, but immediately upon loading in I noticed my usual 140+ FPS had dropped to 80 at best, and now even dips below 60 in missions. This occurred before the .4 hotfix for certain, and after the nVidia patch, which leads me to believe that is the root issue.

I'm running a GTX 1080 with factory overclock, i7 4700k to 4.0ghz, and 16gb of memory. The GPU seems to be the only thing at fault here on my end.

18 hours ago, Jokie155 said:

Unfortunately I wasn't able to log in before it finished doing the latest patch for Watchdogs 2, but immediately upon loading in I noticed my usual 140+ FPS had dropped to 80 at best, and now even dips below 60 in missions. This occurred before the .4 hotfix for certain, and after the nVidia patch, which leads me to believe that is the root issue.

I'm running a GTX 1080 with factory overclock, i7 4700k to 4.0ghz, and 16gb of memory. The GPU seems to be the only thing at fault here on my end.

http://www.techradar.com/news/heres-why-you-should-hold-off-on-installing-nvidias-latest-drivers

It appears some users may be experiencing some issues with the latest Nvidia drivers. Could you please try rolling back to the 375.70 drivers and confirm whether or not you still experience these problems with Warframe?

We also recommend using a program like Display Driver Uninstaller to completely wipe away the Nvidia drivers you currently have installed.

Thanks