Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Mission Set Ups

Solaurus

What are your specific builds for mission types?

Defense:Boltor/Akbolto/Kagake or Orthos

Raid and Other mission types:Dera/Kunai or Akbolto/Kagake

Void:Boltor/Akbolto/Kagake

I use the Kagake to knock down heavies for the most part. Dera just destroys things so its easy to get alot of kills and still move at a fast pace along the mission. Boltor is more ammo efficient then the Dera so I use that for Defense and Void missions as they are strenuous on ammo. Kunai is the same reason as Dera and i use Akbolto for other stuff because it makes me feel like a Cowboy when i have a maxed out Gunslinger on it and put my fast trigger finger to work.

My tactic is so:

Void: Latron/Kunai/Hate

Defense: Latron/Kunai/Hate

Raid and Other: Latron/Kunai/Hate.

When I get mastery I will craft Hek.

After that if Stalker loves me and shares his beautiful Dispair and Dread. I will craft 'em.

Then... I will craft Latron Prime I actually have the main blueprint. Now I need those small parts.

After that I will craft Reaper Prime. I have the main blueprint :p

clan less so

Infested anything, I use Boltor/Despair/Orthos

Corups/Grineer - Hek /Despair/Orthos

But melee I might change to the Scindo once I get it to 30, simply for the knock down resist

But I swap about for specific bosses, I prefer the Strun for Jackal and Kunia farming Sargas Ruk for the shield he casts on me

Don't think I really do have a set up that I constantly use because I'm usually leveling new weapons. I usually main Nyx but I tend to use Trinity instead on high level boss runs like Phorid/Kril/Ambulas

General setup: Braton/Despair/Dual Ethers

Infested Defense: Ogris/Twin Vipers/Orthos

Defense: Hek - Kunai - Gram

Void: Hek - Kunai - Gram

Boss: Hek - Kunai - Gram

Anything else: Hek - Kunai - Gram

Frame of choice, i got all except Vauban and Trinity which i'm farming for...

I might switch 1-2 weapons for mastery rank increase purpouses, but i'm rank 7 so i dont really need... atm i'm playing with Kogake and Bronco for example

Currently it's

Defense: Latron Prime/Boar and Despair/Akbolto and Reaper Prime/Scindo/Kogake/Fragor/Fang/Ether Sword

Raid and Other mission types: Latron Prime/Boar and Despair/Akbolto and Reaper Prime/Scindo/Kogake/Fragor/Fang/Ether Sword

Void: Latron Prime/Boar and Despair/Akbolto and Reaper Prime/Scindo/Kogake/Fragor/Fang/Ether SwordBoltor/Akbolto/Kagake

Sentinels I use for those missions: Dethcube.

Though, I have much more stuff available, I just currently feel like using those only.

Defense: currently Frost Prime with Latron Prime and Despair, and some crappy melee with no mods in it that gets levelled.

Raid/other: Whatever I'm levelling with loads rush mods/stamina mods, or (if high level) my Ash or Loki.  Boltor, Despair/Kunai, whatever I'm levelling in melee.

Boss: Same as above.

Sentinel: Shade ftw - makes soloing a breeze, keeps you alive when stuff goes wrong. What do you need extra damage for, anyway?  Can't DPS when you're dead.

Sentinel: Shade ftw - makes soloing a breeze, keeps you alive when stuff goes wrong. What do you need extra damage for, anyway?  Can't DPS when you're dead.

Why'd I need a stealth when Dethcube kills everything around?

Why'd I die with 990 shield and ~600 health?

Why'd I need a stealth when Dethcube kills everything around?

Why'd I die with 990 shield and ~600 health?

Just my view, ymmv.  Anyhow, shade also means I don't have to stop and kill anything if I don't want to.  Ever solo'd Phorid and only had one kill for the whole mission?  Shade lets you do that, if you want to - and at a run.