Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing!

(PSN)b17vic

The mission on Phobos, Kepler rush. I don't seem to be able to follow the way point and I seem to get stuck behind invisible walls if I crash into something, I feel as though I'm trying to follow a way point within a sphere. It also seems as if the way point is not accurately showing the correct way for me to go at the right time. I've also been having a hard time on chosing the correct tunnel to enter, sometimes I fly into an opening with no way out. I made it to the ships at the end once but I made it alone and with only about 20 seconds left. It feels too difficult of that type of game mode considering how little previous Archwing missions there are upto that point. I don't know what to suggest the devs do about it because I don't know what options they have plus I'm not a game builder I'm an end user.

I was thinking I had to do it. I'm not in game at the moment but if I remember correctly there are two paths that branch off after that rush mission aren't there? If I don't have to do it I'll just have a go at it whenever because I do like to experience as much that a game has to offer as I possibly can.