Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Daikyu Build Advice

Almagnus1

Question

With TWW, we have a new mod type, and rather than doing the expected "OP SOMETHING GOOD!", I figure I can make a bow (like the Daikyu) actually usable at endgame - mostly because it's the only bow that does not have an arc.

So I'm thinking about using the following base with a Riven mod: http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Daikyu/t_30_22003300_131-6-5-132-1-5-133-5-5-137-0-10-141-4-5-149-2-5-355-7-3_137-7-132-8-149-9-f-f-141-6-133-6-131-11-355-7/en/2-0-72

I'm favoring cold damage to restrict movement for easier follow up shots should the target survive the first shot.

Thoughts?

Edited by Almagnus1

5 answers to this question

you might want to use vile acceleration instead (although that's just personal preference, I value the faster draw speed over a small damage decrease) and maybe switch out the infected clip or stormbringer in favor of another status mod to get you up to 99.984%. however if you get a riven with +status then obviously that wouldn't be necessary

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 7:55 PM, Almagnus1 said:

I'm favoring cold damage to restrict movement for easier follow up shots should the target survive the first shot.

You know that's a good idea.  I never thought of doing that.  Hope you don't mind me stealing this idea for my Daikyu.  :D

It is better to seek for damage and multi shots personally,because the daily outrage any bows in terms of raw damage (crits non included of course)

Adding some crit mods or stats may randomize your damage, but if you look for sustained stuff, aimed for a status normal build and aim for a multishot / damage, crits would be optional for me