Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] mods CHALLENGE

eziowar3

Question

11 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, eziowar3 said:

I have this challenge "kill in a row 15 enemies wall clinging without raising alarm and without touching ground". i am using loki with 90% aim glide mod. but i cant find any spy where i can get 15 enemies together, any tips anybody?

Doesn't have to be a spy mission.

Load an extermination mission.  Find a bunch of enemies.  Use Irradiated Disarm.  Wait for them to all clump up in melee.  Wall Latch, and then apply Tonkor directly to the forehead as needed.  As long as they don't trigger the alarm panel and you don't touch the ground, you should complete the challenge.

You can go around shooting noise arrows to draw more enemies closer.

Basically, find a friend that happens to be ivara while you play loki, draw a S#&$ ton of enemies to the same place (preferably a large wall where you can continue to wall latch w/o falling. Once you've a good number, kill 'em all.

Just now, UltimateGrr said:

Doesn't have to be a spy mission.

Load an extermination mission.  Find a bunch of enemies.  Use Irradiated Disarm.  Wait for them to all clump up in melee.  Wall Latch, and then apply Tonkor directly to the forehead as needed.  As long as they don't trigger the alarm panel and you don't touch the ground, you should complete the challenge.

any suitable exterminate node for getting 15 enemies together?