Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im like this going to spend 50 bucks or so?

Keracker

Question

6 answers to this question

If you can get 75% off plat coupon as a log in reward, it's a much better deal than Prime Access, but that's if you are lucky enough to get that coupon.  Seems like you just started playing so maybe wait a bit before you splurge.  Nekros isn't the most newbie friendly frame, and while Tigris Prime and Galatine Prime are crazy powerful, you don't want to spoil yourself.  It's painful going from OP weapons to average to subpar weapons.  Not to mention Tigris Prime is a very unforgiving shotgun if you're bad at aiming.  

Frost Prime and Ember Prime are being unvaulted very soon so be patient and wait a few weeks buy their Prime Vault Packages.  Those frames are a bit more newbie friendly, and Frost especially is a very good all around frame for many mission types.

Edited by xiaodenden
typo

personally i would buy the accessories pack if your looking to play long term, the platinum amount and 90 day affinity and credit boosters help with account progression which in turn gets you to be able to access the higher MR required guns and weapons quicker, plus anything in the access pack is farmable in game at the moment anyway so its pointless to be buying those items with cold hard cash

3 minutes ago, Varacal said:

discount coupon doesnt work on prime access

Uh, I know, but I made a typo in that sentence so I'll fix that now.

Still using a 75% off plats coupon to buy plats is better deal than buying Prime Access.

Edited by xiaodenden