Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Build

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys

So I've recently have gotten back into playing Ash Prime, after I've become a little dispointed with the way Vauban Prime's Sustainability is playing out for me, Might be due to a bad build or not enough mods to keep him alive. But we'll get into him another time.

With Ash Prime, haveing a much higher Sustainability, I have got back into playing him (He was once my main) and with his new Rework coming out, I have another reason to keep playing him, now of course the right thing to do here, is to wait until his rework, but all is changing is that his bladestrom is more of a toggle and pick your targets. (Unless they go with the WoF idea).

So I'm positive its safe to start making some builds for him, and that build in qeastion will be useing his Fatal Teleport augment & Bladestrom, while my Smoke Bomb, will be more of a Oh-Shi, button. (As unlike endless clock loki ash has limted time). So anything to make both powers work as great as they can will be great.

On top of my head  Power Strength/Range & Efficiency is the best way to go. (Unsure if F.T is effected by PS). So any builds in mind will be great help here, if you can put down your suggestions.

Also, with that note, I also will be useing the Rakta Dark Dagger, with the  Covert Lethality, mod on along with it. To help F.T and Bladestrom. As well while atm I have Arcane Tricky on Ash, I am thinking to switch to Arcane Ultimatum, for that endless Armor Boost. (While Tricky might be better, I dislike the visual's of Tricky and how much it procs, Noise and Visuals are annoying)

(( I also need help with buyers))

So any help with this that will be great.

Please & Thank You

Legion

P.S Oh and for the love of god, keep your hypothetical feelings on Ash OUT of this topic, cuz it will be just reported as Spam. Thxs

Edited by LegionCynex

8 answers to this question

I usually run

-r7 Blind rage

-Fleeting

-Streamline

-Vitality

Flow(Primed one i get one)

-Cunning

-FT

-r7 Narrow Minded

-Primed Continuity

Im planning on buying a seeking shuriken soon because without FT regular teleport with my dagger can still insta kill  everything and seeking shuriken can strip armor from stalker

1 hour ago, Nazzami said:

Thanks for this, I'll look into it, chuold you post what this looks like, when you go see what it effects (Effected by mods) Please?

1 hour ago, Nexecute said:

When I was testing the Rakta Dark Dagger with Ash, I was disappointed to find out you had to be holding it to get overshields. That means you can't apply rad procs with a primary or secondary and just use teleport for max overshields.

If you're going to invest in strength for Blade Storm, you might want to get Seeking Shuriken. At 145% power strength, it strips all armour from multiple enemies. Works well with Blade Storm against Grineer.

Also, Blade Storm is affected by speed mods for your melee and the combo counter. You could use Body Count but seeing as you'll want high status chance with the Rakta Dark Dagger, you're better off with the new Drifting Contact. Increases status chance and combo duration. Also get Fury and Quickening, remember to hold channel while performing Blade Storm otherwise its bonus 20% attack speed will be lost. Berserker doesn't work.

Fatal Teleport isn't affected by any power attributes.

I see, thank you so much for this information. And yes I do intend to go for alot of Strg and range, with some good Efficacy, Its a shame F.T is not effected.

32 minutes ago, (XB1)TomTheImperator said:

I usually run

-r7 Blind rage

-Fleeting

-Streamline

-Vitality

Flow(Primed one i get one)

-Cunning

-FT

-r7 Narrow Minded

-Primed Continuity

Im planning on buying a seeking shuriken soon because without FT regular teleport with my dagger can still insta kill  everything and seeking shuriken can strip armor from stalker

Thank you!

Edit: So I got this so far:

Warframe0011.jpg

Will need to Froma the Exlis Slot, to fit its counterpart, I got good Strg and Decent Range, I want to keep my Efficiency how it is, as I'll like to be able to spam the powers as much as I can.

I don't care much for Duration, as  Smoke Shadow will be a quick get away and stun, so not worried about that. However if I swap around Overextended to Streach. it does give me 145%, so is that enough range?. With me removing it, it gives me altlest 67% of Duration (5.4 seconds of smoke shadow). (rather then 1 sec)

However I;'m sure you guys can do better then me. this is just a example of what I want.

High Strg & Decent Range, but Great Efficiency, so I can spam F.T and Bladestrom, without needing to get a Energy Orb, all the time (Telport costs: 6 Energy) and (Bladestrom: 25 Energy). Quick to spam. While I use Energy Siphon to get it not only over-time faster as well. (Replacing Power Drift, with Conation Dirt gives me 125% Strg, not really wanted, but it does make my Energy Siphon better))

So any thoughts?

7 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Edit: So I got this so far:

Warframe0011.jpg

Will need to Froma the Exlis Slot, to fit its counterpart, I got good Strg and Decent Range, I want to keep my Efficiency how it is, as I'll like to be able to spam the powers as much as I can.

I don't care much for Duration, as  Smoke Shadow will be a quick get away and stun, so not worried about that. However if I swap around Overextended to Streach. it does give me 145%, so is that enough range?. With me removing it, it gives me altlest 67% of Duration (5.4 seconds of smoke shadow). (rather then 1 sec)

However I;'m sure you guys can do better then me. this is just a example of what I want.

High Strg & Decent Range, but Great Efficiency, so I can spam F.T and Bladestrom, without needing to get a Energy Orb, all the time (Telport costs: 6 Energy) and (Bladestrom: 25 Energy). Quick to spam. While I use Energy Siphon to get it not only over-time faster as well. (Replacing Power Drift, with Conation Dirt gives me 125% Strg, not really wanted, but it does make my Energy Siphon better))

So any thoughts?

remove vigor and overextended. put stretch and prime continuity, put rank 4 fleeting exp ( cap is 175 and then youre golden. You can try to remove intensify for energy conversion, sometimes its really nice. Then you ll have a good build for bladestorm and fatal tp. I created a build for smoke screen and shurikens only and its really good ( you need the augment seeking shuriken and with 145 power strenght you can destroy all the enemy armor). Hope this was useful for you

Edited by (PS4)maso_sage-mode