Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Remove Cloak Effect? (Without CC)

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys

So, I'm in a bit of a pickle here, I want to remove the pee-like green overlay eveytime I go invs as Ash Prime, when I use my Arcane Tricky, However the only way to do that, that I have found is to remove Color Correction, However I do not want to do that, as it makes everything look ugly and dark, and shaded out.

So is there some way to remove the ugly overlays, without effecting Color Correction?

Thanks

Legion 

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (XB1)LexaHex said:

Try changing energy color to black for cloaking abilities as it makes the outline pretty much invisible, but I'm afraid there is little you can do with arcanes

He means the overlay the game gets when you go invis with Trickery or Loki, it's always a green-yellow color no matter your energy color unless you turn off color correction.

2 minutes ago, NyxCrab said:

He means the overlay the game gets when you go invis with Trickery or Loki, it's always a green-yellow color no matter your energy color unless you turn off color correction.

Ah, never really noticed that overlay, but now that you mention it, it is pretty annoying 

Only solution I know of is just turning off Color Correction, sorry.

Used to play with it turned on, but certain tilesets use the green / blue tint way too much, hurts my eyes and had to turn it off.

Edited by Neah

Personally, i've found Color Correction OFF to be more to my liking, ever since they improved/pbr'd alot of the graphics in the game.  But as mentioned, other than that, energy color to black would be the only other fix/workaround i'm aware of

regards,

-camp