Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Else is on the Moon (Open RP, IC/OOC, 18+). All are Welcome.

NationalGuard5

Just now, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: What? *looking around*

3 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: Try again. *under her breath* Although we'll all get yelled at, but whatever.

"I cannot seem to recontact her...something's definitely wrong"

((Don't worry about it. Gamergod has already done a bit too much already, so i'll just leave it at that. He may of done a better job at being lotus than me anyway, but who knows))

"Tenno"

"Oh wait a minute, the connection with lotus is back on...* cough* *cough*"

"So lotus, what do you need to tell us?"

"Tenno, you shouldn't run off to places far too dangerous without anyform of support"

((As Alex said earlier in the rp, the lotus contacted the clan's warlord, who sent Alex on the mission to investigate the moon, so he may not get as much complaints as the other few people))

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Tenno"

"Tenno, you shouldn't run off to places far too dangerous without anyform of support"

((As Alex said earlier in the rp, the lotus contacted the clan's warlord, who sent Alex on the mission to investigate the moon, so he may not get as much complaints as the other few people))

Izanagi sighed. "Well, Lotus. Maybe if you hadn't discriminated me and mistreated me for 15 years, I would not be here now."

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Tenno"

Duke: Lotus.....I don't know if you've heard those transmissions, but I couldn't stand on the sidelines. I had to take action.

1 minute ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: *to Izanagi* Go easy on him. *to APE* We'll find you the right lady......once we're done here.

Izanagi nodded. "I comprehend. I shall attempt to keep his fragile excuse for a mind intact."

1 minute ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: hey duke i have a tech pill that acts as life support wanna see if it works?

"Wpuld you be angry if I said no?"

Just now, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: hey duke i have a tech pill that acts as life support wanna see if it works?

Duke: M-Maybe....*goes back in the landing craft, closing the door behind her. Inside she mumurs aloud* Apollo missions........this astronaut.....all this blood.......it's starting to add up....but there's a piece missing.....*looks out the window*

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Izanagi sighed. "Well, Lotus. Maybe if you hadn't discriminated me and mistreated me for 15 years, I would not be here now."

"You're still a tenno, and it is my duty to prevent you from harms way..."

4 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: Lotus.....I don't know if you've heard those transmissions, but I couldn't stand on the sidelines. I had to take action.

"Whatever it is that you have to do, please make sure you are safe"