Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Downed, Disable Sentinels and Make them Untargetable, Please

Earthblood

Because it's kinda not fun. It should definitely be my responsibility not not jump into AoEs haphazardly with that thing, but if I'm gonna lose my utility bot, I feel like there should be play/counterplay to it rather than watching my killer(s) blow it up unopposed and wishing I wasn't getting revived so I'd get a new one.

Thoughts?

Also love ya DE keep being awesome. <3

Edited by Earthblood

By default? I disagree.

Sometimes my sentinel has helped me clear the area and also covered my allies by shooting enemies. A little button to turn them on and off would be nice for those who don't want them as I can see the annoyance in them getting obliterated when you're completely overwhelmed.

Edited by Naith

8 hours ago, Naith said:

By default? I disagree.

Sometimes my sentinel has helped me clear the area and also covered my allies by shooting enemies. A little button to turn them on and off would be nice for those who don't want them as I can see the annoyance in them getting obliterated when you're completely overwhelmed.

That works too! The current situation just doesn't work at all.

I also understand the argument against a revival, since that's a primary animal companion feature and thus introduces another type of gameplay and thus another set of tactical decisions. 

That's why I'd rather it being a precept or something like that, where you can choose your sentinel to be useless when you are down but at least it won't be killed for no reason either.

Edited by Earthblood