Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Fissure Spawn

Despair-ZG

• 3 weeks later...

D/E really have to look in to this,

or even better just put the old system back. why fix stuff that is not broken and then end up braking it but changing it....

also there not only spawning in side the data room but also in the walls.... GG mission failed relic wasted.

this used to be my favo f2p game and i spend 1200 hours on it and then this relic system comes ind and pretty much takes all the fun out of it.

4 hours ago, heleman86 said:

D/E really have to look in to this,

or even better just put the old system back. why fix stuff that is not broken and then end up braking it but changing it....

also there not only spawning in side the data room but also in the walls.... GG mission failed relic wasted.

this used to be my favo f2p game and i spend 1200 hours on it and then this relic system comes ind and pretty much takes all the fun out of it.

The relic is never wasted.  Also you only need 1 out of 3 to clear a fissure mission.  2/3 if you want a new relic to replace it.

I never have an issue with spy fissures.  Worst case they DO spawn and trip alarms.  So what?  The countdown is so long you can rush any vault and still get it.  Often if I get corruption early and it's warframe corruption, I'll turn on boosted WoF and leave it on, meaning any Grineer vaults with drones will instantly alert.  Still plenty of time to smash and grab.

Which vaults are you having trouble speedrunning even if it were to instantly start the timer? (which it doesn't, even an immediate fissure doesn't trip alarms for a few seconds)

Edited by Callback

On 05/12/2016 at 4:31 PM, Callback said:

The relic is never wasted.  Also you only need 1 out of 3 to clear a fissure mission.  2/3 if you want a new relic to replace it.

I never have an issue with spy fissures.  Worst case they DO spawn and trip alarms.  So what?  The countdown is so long you can rush any vault and still get it.  Often if I get corruption early and it's warframe corruption, I'll turn on boosted WoF and leave it on, meaning any Grineer vaults with drones will instantly alert.  Still plenty of time to smash and grab.

Which vaults are you having trouble speedrunning even if it were to instantly start the timer? (which it doesn't, even an immediate fissure doesn't trip alarms for a few seconds)

that just a lame excuse for mechanics that are not working as intended, and this what on grineer missions.

but still spy missions are great lvl lvl low lvl weapons and frame in because you can sneak through them... and it still does not explain why they spawned in side a wall

8 minutes ago, heleman86 said:

that just a lame excuse for mechanics that are not working as intended, and this what on grineer missions.

but still spy missions are great lvl lvl low lvl weapons and frame in because you can sneak through them... and it still does not explain why they spawned in side a wall

Really promotes AoE weapons or Warframe abilities, doesn't it?

3 hours ago, heleman86 said:

It's spy not exterminate.  Ignore them.  Unless you tripped all 3 alarms somehow?

Edited by Callback