Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"meanwhile @ De's Meeting" Thread Got Removed >:

hydrater

Ignorance? Who else would spend $200 on a game?

People who liked the game and wanted to support it.

I never hold money over people, but your attitude makes me want t- No, I'm just kidding, it doesn't.

Edited by FatalX7

People who liked the game and wanted to support it.

I never hold money over people, but your attitude makes me want t- No, I'm just kidding, it doesn't.

I'll grant, your argument has merit. I'll reconsider my stance towards... no I won't because, all be it that such people exist they are not in the majority. I liked the game and I wanted to support it so I payed. I payed what I though it was worth. I do not feel I was wrong.

I'm done guys. Gonna do something else while they upgrade their project with my contributing funds.
If I get banned because DE made forums for the sake of discussion and are unable to handle criticism, well then, I'm out, don't wanna be part of a manipulative project.
Have a good day and a good laugh, folks.

Edit: ONE MORE THING, to prevent any more ridiculous debates.
The comics are made PURELY for satire. If you think I am making them to complain, I feel sad for you. It's like calling a country racist because their flag has the color "black" in it.

Edited by hydrater

I'll grant, your argument has merit. I'll reconsider my stance towards... no I won't because, all be it that such people exist they are not in the majority. I liked the game and I wanted to support it so I payed. I payed what I though it was worth. I do not feel I was wrong.

Okay?

I'm done guys. Gonna do something else while they upgrade their project with my contributing funds.

If I get banned because DE made forums for the sake of discussion and are unable to handle criticism, well then, I'm out, don't wanna be part of a manipulative project.

The comics are made PURELY for satire. If you think I am making them to complain, I feel sad for you. It's like calling a country racist because their flag has the color "black" in it.

So which one is it?

Actually, If I were DE Id just permaban you instantly tbh.

Edited by Qynchou

sadface :(

So which one is it?

Actually, If I were DE Id just permaban you instantly tbh.

? The thread contained a lot of criticism, the comics contained a lot of satire. What are you not getting?

In fact, that also said, satire can be a form of criticism, so what is your point?

Edited by iamSippyCup

? The thread contained a lot of criticism, the comics contained a lot of satire. What are you not getting?

Was there an actual conversation there after mines which was the ONLY that was anything close to a discussion.

And most of the replies to that were name calling, mind you.

Was there an actual conversation there after mines which was the ONLY that was anything close to a discussion.

And most of the replies to that were name calling, mind you.

I can't remember, but due to their ridiculous reaction I now cannot return and find out. There was, underneath the sarcasm and childish word-slinging, an actual point. 

Edited by iamSippyCup