Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What annoys you while playing PvP games?

(PSN)JaysInc_

Any type of PvP game whether it's:

• Shooter
  • MOBA
  • 1v1 Fighter
  • RTS

Honestly, what annoys me the most is being paired with [incompetent teammates]* that don't even try. Example, losing the last 6 matches (probably going to continue with my luck) in this MOBA due to being paired with teammates who have no idea what they're doing.

Spoiler

Teammates that would:

1. Constantly and consistently feeding themselves to the enemy team.
  2. Pick a new hero (boy oh boy has this been a problem) and not knowing how to play him/her properly, which leads to point 1.
  3. Rage quit the beginning of the match due to their own deficiency, because of point 1.

So any peeves that you experience while playing PvP games.

thing is, in mobas, with players using characters theyre new at, theyre trying to practice how to play it, and in turn because he's a dum dum for doing quickplay and practicing they actually just put weight on the team, a liability in itself. and off goes the vicious cycle, also they expect to be carried when theyre practicing.

Being blamed even though the blamers are often equally guilty as i am.

People judging my choices of characters / weapons, builds, etc.

Meeting people that refuse to play i a way they should (using their gear or character for things its not good at or not doing things he's supposed to do) or refuse to play altogether due to fragile psyche.

Dishonor.

In WoW:

• a PVP guild joining random BG
  • tank/heal leaves RDF right as he entered
  • "too lazy to ress"

In battlefield:

• medics not using their @(*()$ defibrillators even though i've been shot right in front of them
  • idiot enters vehicle at spawn and goes afk
  • support not dropping ammo, even after shooting him in the head with an entire pistol mag, spamming ammo command, spamming his name in chat, he doesn't get the message
  • 8 snipers in 1 nest
  • team doesn't give a F*** about holding the frontline
  • team doesn't know that going around and flanking the enemy frontline is a possibility
  • circling dogfights
  • heli using TV missile from the spawn

This one's not annoying but hilarious, i'll add it anyway:

• Attacking team blaming the defending team for camping

The uber hardcore players that make it impossible for rookies to get a feel for the game

People who quit before the end of the match. Even when it's clear we're going to lose, i'd rather fight to the bitter end than surrender.

People who are absolutely devoted to the meta and freak out when somebody doesn't use their prescribed tactics.

People who shout insults and commands instead of calmly explaining what's wrong and rational suggestions on how to remedy things when somebody doesn't know what they're doing.

Other people in general really.

Warframe Conclave doing great killing everybody with my secondary. Then another player with the same user name shows up and decides to ruin my parade and keeps killing me. After the seventh time, Oh GEEZ, What IS GOING ON"! - I've been killing myself with the despair, lol. 

ME as I trolled and annoyed myself.

Dark Souls/Bloodborne pvp - three against one and they don't even gesture.

Players who uses "cheap tactics" to win the match (as in "the same weapon combo, strategi, easy-mode loadout and so on)

Players who hacks (I mean, can't you learn to become better at the game like us who wants to earn it rather than let a program do the job for you)

Players who spawn camp (talk about being a video-game bully)

Players who don't let the newbies get a "fair" chance to fight back (I would at least go somewhat easy if I saw someone who was struggling with the game. Wouldn't want the player to stop playing game because of players who makes the game unenjoyable)

Unfair auto balancing in some pvp games (A group of average/new players against a group of "elite/pro" player? How is that fair?)

what got me really annoyed while doing PvP in guild wars 2 was people who seemed impossible to beat.

I would use all my healing skills against them as well as every ability I had to make myself invincible and they still killed me in about 5 seconds.

that and my team was feeding them kills the entire time while I was getting my A** kicked.