Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So No Vauban Nerf ?

Gravefire

If the game is growing why nerf everything? Why not buff everything and add more content to the game which makes it much more of a challenge. What's the point of nerfing something to the ground? 3 other warframes are all getting reworked and buffed and they'll see how it goes from there. They're bring frames up to a higher standard so there will be no bullS#&$ "god" tier that doesn't even exist and also people can have more variety on choices.

Because DE doesn't add a challenge. I thought you'd know that by now.

Chaos and SnowGlobe last longer than Bastille so are Nyx and Frost in god tier?

The ACTUAL thing that makes Vauban powerful is his fire-and-forget feature on his abilities that lets him launch the attacks to any place he wants and continue to do something else. I dont think that will change any time soon. Maybe making those balls real heavy so the dude can launch them so far?

Ember and Nyx seem to be close followed by Frost.

or buff vauban by making his bp farmable from bosses already goddamn i don't have all day watching alerts and i missed the helmet

They have no reason to do so. By making it so difficult to get him (? Alerts only or pay plat). He's their current cash cow, at least intill the AM frame arrives.

Edited by Reduxe

Scott said in last Livestream they will be buffing the other warframes abilities.

Also, Bastille costs 75 energy, unless you have entire squad running energy siphons you cannot keep this running constantly.

Costs 75 energy - 30% Streamline = 52.5 energy

Lasts 15s + 30% Continuity = 19.5s

Energy Regenerate 19.5s * 0.5 energy/s * 4 energy siphons = 39 energy

Therefore even with all four squad members running energy siphon you cannot keep Bastille running constantly, thus you need a Trinity (Energy Vampire) in the group for constant Bastille.

Because DE doesn't add a challenge. I thought you'd know that by now.

The game is still in beta. The game is growing and updating as we go so how would you know that new challenges won't be added in later down the track?