Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So No Vauban Nerf ?

Gravefire

So according to mike B aka fony in his recent video he said the "Lotus said they will not be nerfing him in the next patch"

Its at 26mintues in

So my question is why are we not nerfing this god tier warframe or at least fixing his Bastille ? Cause if he's not getting nerf no point in having anything else(warframes) if I can just keep thing constantly in the air right ? Come on there has to be something to fix this, buff other frames to be as powerful or bring him down to their level.

Thoughts and suggestions ?

They're not going to nerf him. They're going to buff the other frames to his level. Why downplay the fun of one frame so you can try to get people to play more boring frames?

Maybe cause infested are useless against him ? considering they are all melee and can be in the air infinite amounts of times as long as he has the energy or mana to do so ? No offense but I love the infested making them not challenging anymore sucks.

Maybe cause infested are useless against him ? considering they are all melee and can be in the air infinite amounts of times as long as he has the energy or mana to do so ? No offense but I love the infested making them not challenging anymore sucks.

If you want a challenge then don't play him. Easy enough. Hey, if you want a REAL challenge, play a Volt using only a Skana with no mods on it. There. A challenge for you that doesn't ruin the fun for others.

Vauban is only viable in endless infested defense. Maybe corpus defense with his tesla's but they fall off at later waves. For corpus and grineer, sure bastille would work but Frost is a lot better, I mean you can suspend them in mid air but keep in mind they're range so you'd have to throw down more bastille's to catch them because they don't need to walk into it to hit the pod because they can simply snipe with their weapons from afar whereas infested can't do that and it makes very easy to catch them all with about 1 - 2 Bastille's.

He's also not that great in normal missions either. Other warframes overshadow him. I mean, I have him and I love him but only for infested. I'd pick my Saryn over him anyday of the week.

Edited by YoloObeySwag

They're not going to nerf him. They're going to buff the other frames to his level. Why downplay the fun of one frame so you can try to get people to play more boring frames? 

Well, because the game is already easy as S#&$. Make it even easier and you have what exactly? An Indie game?

Rhino is powerful enough now, don't need to be buffed. lol stop asking about nerfing something. I think people demanding nerfing anything are those overcomplexed lols who hate everyone around. <facepalm>

People hate Vauban, because he's "This bad kill stealer". You know, he dares to use his abilities.
"Don't use tesla! You're stealing my kills!"
"Don't use Bounce! Stop trolling me!"
"Don't use Bastille! I want them to run closer to me!"
"Don't use Vortex! You're taking all mobs for yourself!"

Only morons ask for nerfs because they have no clue what they are taking about and this thread proves it. What about Nyx and Chaos? What about all them powerful AOE skills?

World of Fire turns your rooster into a walking AOE followed by Fire Blast and Overheat. Trinity is a Goddess, etc.

Start asking for buffs instead.

He has so "godly" powers to keep up for his squishiness.

Even Loki has more survivability than him imo, as he can go invisible and decoy, while Vauban without energy is practically useless, thus why he needs a good set of powers to get him to endure to higher waves.

People that complain about him are the ones that play with him and not using him, and get &!$$ed off.

I can easily outshine most Vaubans with practically any other frame, learn how to use the others instead of asking to nerf Vauban, for gods sake.

Edited by Hybridon

Only morons ask for nerfs because they have no clue what they are taking about and this thread proves it. What about Nyx and Chaos? What about all them powerful AOE skills?

World of Fire turns your rooster into a walking AOE followed by Fire Blast and Overheat. Trinity is a Goddess, etc.

Start asking for buffs instead.

Start asking for buffs?

So everything will be a cakewalk?

Start asking for buffs?

So everything will be a cakewalk?

If the game is growing why nerf everything? Why not buff everything and add more content to the game which makes it much more of a challenge. What's the point of nerfing something to the ground? 3 other warframes are all getting reworked and buffed and they'll see how it goes from there. They're bring frames up to a higher standard so there will be no bullS#&amp;&#036; "god" tier that doesn't even exist and also people can have more variety on choices.

Chaos and SnowGlobe last longer than Bastille so are Nyx and Frost in god tier?

The ACTUAL thing that makes Vauban powerful is his fire-and-forget feature on his abilities that lets him launch the attacks to any place he wants and continue to do something else. I dont think that will change any time soon. Maybe making those balls real heavy so the dude can launch them so far?

The incentive to moving on to other frames is boredom. I see less Vaubans these days and a lot less Bastille abuse.

Bastille abuse? Please explain how a wonderful team oriented skill is abusive.

Edited by Reduxe