Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cell Drop Rate

kubbi

I heard its known but I don't see any topics about it so though I might  want to post it. The drop rate is ridicules. Did a run for about 20 times on general Ruk but all he usually drops are plastids. Gave the bos Krill also a shot and he also drops just crap I don't need.

I've farmed orokin cells before and it wasn't this hard. I usually got one in one or two runs. This needs to be fixed and I won't try farming for it again untill it is.

Stop rushing the boss to get them. Orokin Cells also drop from lockers and loot containers on Saturn. Enough so that I've gotten 3 in one Ruk run once, and semi-often get 2 each run. They also drop from other bosses occasionally too.

What's a known issue? The drops aren't bugged. It's all RNG

Off Topic: This here needs to stop being said. Ever. Yes, it is RNG, but RNG =/= perfect. RNG can be as bugged as any other part of the game. I do not know if the RNG is bugged, but I do know that you cannot just say, "It's all RNG" and assume that it is not.

On Topic: Most things in the game are controlled by RNG. RNG just allows a random chance of things dropping/appearing/etc. If they are not dropping/appearing/etc often enough, or too often, then the RNG needs to be modified. DE knows of this issue, and are working on fixing the RNG so things drop more like they want them to.

Rather the need to be modified counts is a bug could be disputed, but it would be mostly an academic dispute with little purpose.

Stop rushing the boss to get them. Orokin Cells also drop from lockers and loot containers on Saturn. Enough so that I've gotten 3 in one Ruk run once, and semi-often get 2 each run. They also drop from other bosses occasionally too.

QFT. For my runs I equipped Thief's Wit and shot/opened up all of the containers on my way (and that map has a Lot of containers).