Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New relics not included in the syndicate drop list?

aligatorno

Question

16 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

I opened bought between 60 and 70 relics from the syndicate, yet not even one is from the new batch. I just wasted an entire week for naught hoping that I`ll get a least a handful of them. 

happened last time. don't you humans learn?

1 minute ago, Callback said:

The patch notes don't have a "known issues" section or any mention of the new relics being left out of relic packs whatsoever.

back when it happened with nekros prime they made a fix for it

who would NOT expect it to happen again >_>

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

back when it happened with nekros prime they made a fix for it

who would NOT expect it to happen again >_>

You want me to read over a year's worth of backlogged patch notes looking for random details like that?  Why would I have known that?

Yeah, I just spent a crap tonne of syndicate standing too. Did not get any new relics. 

Did not realize this was issue with Vauban. I suppose when I started doing this, DE had already fixed it.

Feeling butt hurt now.... A standing refund would be nice DE. Feel free to take back all the relics I bought.

I guess there's a first time for everything. 

Just relogged to find a heap of Syndicate Medallions of the factions I burned standing with in the mail, sender being Support Team.

Now this is a very pleasant surprise indeed. Thank you, guys and gals at DE!

P.S.: Now to wait for hotfix and spend it again ^^

11 hours ago, Callback said:

You want me to read over a year's worth of backlogged patch notes looking for random details like that?  Why would I have known that?

no but if u always spent 30 seconds to read latest fixes u would have known that this incident happend with nekros

6 hours ago, Hemmo67 said:

no but if u always spent 30 seconds to read latest fixes u would have known that this incident happened with nekros

How would I have known?  Again, do you really expect me to go through over a year's worth of patch notes down to that small of a detail?  How is 30 seconds enough to even read ONE random old patch note?  What would prompt you to look at old notes to begin with?  You are making no sense.

had not been posted yet.  There were no "latest fixes."  And even that thread doesn't mention this happening before.  How deep do you expect people to dig to find something on this?