Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customizable Conclave Warframe

Kethus

Sorry if it has been suggested before, I didn't find such thread. Might have even been suggested by me, I've been thinking about it for a while, but didn't find it in my forum content either.

Anyway, I think Conclave would be much easier to balance if we could only use a dedicated Conclave warframe with equippable abilities. Perhaps DE could bring back the old ability mod system for that frame, modify it a bit so that abilities can only go in ability slots so you can't fill all slots with abilities and there you go. If players want to keep their fashion frame make it compatible with all skins, if it looks like the player's starter frame by default and building new warframes unlocks their skins for it they don't even have to make a new 3D model for it.

With that every player will have exactly the same stats and DE has control over witch abilities can be used in Conclave and don't have to worry about newly released warframes being balanced for it.

Now feel free to write essays on how wrong I am and why this concept is bad. The first thing I can think of is that it wont make sense lore-wise because the Conclave was supposed to prepare us for fighting Sentients, but currently fighting a sentient is completely different from fighting a warframe anyways. Not sure if this topic is for "Fan Concepts" or "Conclave Feedback", it doesn't add new content to the game, but it's also not really feedback on the current gameplay, it's a suggestion, I don't know, I think I'll leave it to a mod to decide.