Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 20 Test Is Difficult Due To New Archwing Movements

(XBOX)TheMadCash

Question

It's not the fact that the test itself is hard. But the fact that the new Archwing movements makes it difficult to navigate. This is kinda why I stopped running the Jordan raid. Especially running through inside Jordas. After failing now twice. I'm starting to question the test. Like why isn't there at least 3 attempts & is there a real reason as to why we have to wait 24 hours to re take the test? I just wonder if I'm the only one that's finds this test hard after the new archwing movements.

10 answers to this question

i had really problem to pass that test cz i played maybe 2-3 times archwing only...cz if u made tiny mistake u will fail it..what i did i go in realy in practice it couple times then pass it form first try...just focus on dual  orbs...and use that turbo

You're not the only one - I had trouble here too. Practice as much as you can at Simaris's and try Itzal. Try not to touch anything while in the air, even turning can throw off your direction now they changed the system. It's not as easy as it used to be, apparently (I had to retake this one a couple of times too).