Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Build

(XBOX)superspy96

Question

15 answers to this question

z8rcqnk.jpg

This is one of my four builds for Rhino that prolly fits to what you want best.

It focuses on his Iron Skin and Roar abilities, Defense and Offense while keeping a useful Stomp.

If you do not have Zenurik - Energy Overflow; replace Constitution with Streamline and you're good to go. If you have Arcane Energize you don't need either.

I also use Rush because I'm a spam roller, so if you Bullet Jump like most, swap for Power Drift or whatever you're fav is.

It's quite common to get 20-30k Iron Skin values with this and the 121-130% Roar multiplier helps you keep it by making short work of enemies.

Edited by Xzorn

This is my general use build:

Corrosive Projection, Enemy Sense
Transient Fortitude, Stretch
Streamline, Primed Continuity
Ironclad Charge, Iron Shrapnel
Vitality, Steel Fiber
[Zenurik Focus]

Charge into a group of enemies, get a huge Armor boost,
activate / re-cast Iron Skin right after, bam, big ol' slice of god mode, right there.

Many builds I see neglect Range but I highly enjoy being a better Squad buffer / mass CCer :D

29 minutes ago, Riaxyron said:

Seems as though you wish to min-max your Rhino; will leave you to watch the following video.

I don't agree with his concepts behind a shorter duration Roar.

Anyone who is outside a 36m Radius is likely a hallway hero and wouldn't do your team any good to buff anyways. The more you have to cast Roar the less you are shooting and the lowered duration makes Stomp even less useful for that build as it's already mediocre. In which Stomp is still a good fall back CC for emergencies. You'll want it if your CC frame goes down and a 6sec Stomp isn't enough time to recover.

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

z8rcqnk.jpg

It focuses on his Iron Skin and Roar abilities, Defense and Offense while keeping a useful Stomp.

If you do not have Zenurik - Energy Overflow; replace Constitution with Streamline and you're good to go. If you have Arcane Energize you don't need either.

I also use Rush because I'm a spam roller, so if you Bullet Jump like most, swap for Power Drift or whatever you're fav is.

It's quite common to get 20-30k Iron Skin values with this and the 121-130% Roar multiplier helps you keep it by making short work of enemies.

Thanks because that looks good, BUT I wasted all my Credits on the Index and I have no Prime Mods,but I have their normal counterparts.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)superspy96 said:

Thanks because that looks good, BUT I wasted all my Credits on the Index and I have no Prime Mods,but I have their normal counterparts.

Zenruik is a Focus School, one of five, that you unlock after the 2nd dream quest. It grants 4 energy per second as a passive.

Without Primed Flow you might want to substitute Blind Rage with Intensify for now or use a lower Rank Blind Rage and as before Constitutions with Streamline. You can also use Fleeting Expertise but I personally hate the upkeep of less than a 40s Roar.

My setup is very min/max using Focus Schools and even Arcane Energize to get the most out of it. The build would have energy problem without those.

6 hours ago, Xzorn said:

z8rcqnk.jpg

*****Ignore this*****

Edited by (XB1)superspy96
Copy Ignore

4 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Zenruik is a Focus School, one of five, that you unlock after the 2nd dream quest. It grants 4 energy per second as a passive.

Without Primed Flow you might want to substitute Blind Rage with Intensify for now or use a lower Rank Blind Rage and as before Constitutions with Streamline. You can also use Fleeting Expertise but I personally hate the upkeep of less than a 40s Roar.

My setup is very min/max using Focus Schools and even Arcane Energize to get the most out of it. The build would have energy problem without those.

I'm no where near second Dream. and I'm only MR 5 and one the 4-5-6-7 quest 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)superspy96 said:

Non-primed mods are totally fine. The Primed ones squeeze out a few more stats than non-Primed, but (aside from builds that rely on Quick Thinking tanking) they're a luxury, not a necessity.

Edited by SortaRandom

13 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Non-primed mods are totally fine. The Primed ones squeeze out a few more stats than non-Primed, but (aside from builds that rely on Quick Thinking tanking) they're a luxury, not a necessity.

What do you mean by "rely" on Quick Thinking. Also happy Turkey Day AKA Thanksgiving.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)superspy96 said:

What do you mean by "rely" on Quick Thinking. Also happy Turkey Day AKA Thanksgiving.

You know how Quick Thinking basically uses your Energy as a backup health pool if your HP runs out? Certain frames with high Energy and/or low Shields/HP (like Loki Prime, Volt Prime, etc) can equip Quick Thinking and use that high Energy pool to soak up damage instead-- so they can take a beating every now and then instead of getting oneshotted all the time.

In these cases, Primed Flow will be much, much more helpful than Regular Flow for taking damage.

Also, happy month-and-a-half-belated Canadian Turkey Day to you!

9 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

You know how Quick Thinking basically uses your Energy as a backup health pool if your HP runs out? Certain frames with high Energy and/or low Shields/HP (like Loki Prime, Volt Prime, etc) can equip Quick Thinking and use that high Energy pool to soak up damage instead-- so they can take a beating every now and then instead of getting oneshotted all the time.

In these cases, Primed Flow will be much, much more helpful than Regular Flow for taking damage.

Also, happy month-and-a-half-belated Canadian Turkey Day to you!

Is Prime Flow a Baro Mod that is at a relay when he surfaces? And Equalbrullian IDK the spelling to the mod that takes "extra" energy and turns it in health.

Are you form Canada because I've only tasted Canadian Bacon not Canadian Turkey

12 hours ago, (XB1)superspy96 said:

Is Prime Flow a Baro Mod that is at a relay when he surfaces? And Equalbrullian IDK the spelling to the mod that takes "extra" energy and turns it in health.

Are you form Canada because I've only tasted Canadian Bacon not Canadian Turkey

- Primed Flow is a Baro mod, yeah. Its last appearance was just earlier this month, so it probably won't be reappearing for a couple months at least.

- Equilibrium basically lets health/energy orbs restore both Health and Energy at the same time. It's completely different from Quick Thinking, and there are relatively few frames that can use Equilibrium very well.

- Canada, yep.