The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next Prime Frame

ChameleonBro

So with the new release of Valkyr Prime a lot of Banshee players were disappointed which is understandable. We are most likely getting another female Prime frame next considering it goes male male female female. So my question to you is which 2 next Prime Frames do you want to see the most (1 male and 1 female) ?

I actually think Banshee will probably be the next prime to come anyway. Look at the trend...albiet nekros. Vauban came out on the same day that his original frame came out 3 years ago. Valkyr almost did, only 2 days late. If DE tries to delay the next prime as much as possible its possible Banshee could come out in March of next year, possibly. Since her original release date was March 18th. Remember how long the prime access lasted last winter holiday? Its a plausibility if you ask me.

1 minute ago, NovusNova said:

Banshee, Oberon, Hydroid etc. etc.

I would like it kept relatively close to order of release.

to be fair Frost prime got his prime first before mag and loki dispite those two being out before frost so i dont think release order dictates what gets a prime 

Just now, Cmdr-A said:

I actually think Banshee will probably be the next prime to come anyway. Look at the trend...albiet nekros. Vauban came out on the same day that his original frame came out 3 years ago. Valkyr almost did, only 2 days late. If DE tries to delay the next prime as much as possible its possible Banshee could come out in March of next year, possibly. Since her original release date was March 18th. Remember how long the prime access lasted last winter holiday? Its a plausibility if you ask me.

You have a good point. It does make sense to release her. Banshee is a highly requested Frame to become a Prime anyways.

Just now, hazerddex said:

to be fair Frost prime got his prime first before mag and loki dispite those two being out before frost so i dont think release order dictates what gets a prime 

Also true. Could be just a coincidance they were released around their original release date.

2 minutes ago, ChameleonBro said:

I'd like to see a Limbo Prime. Would make sense to release him along with Limbo's rework.

Nah, they release deluxe skins with reworks usually, Primes are on a schedule.  It just happens that valkyr and banshee were released so close together no one really knew which would get picked.  Or some such nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Nah, they release deluxe skins with reworks usually, Primes are on a schedule.  It just happens that valkyr and banshee were released so close together no one really knew which would get picked.  Or some such nonsense.

I was assuming since Nekros got his Prime when his rework came out.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Syncdom1987 said:

don't care much for limbo myself, too many users casting his abilities without regard to teammates.

It's true a bad Limbo player can make lots of problems for his teammates, but honestly others are not compleatly familiar with his mechanics which makes it harder to use him in teams. Tbh if they just made it so that you can pick up loot while in the rift he would not have these problems especially since you just have to roll to get out of the rift.

1 minute ago, ChameleonBro said:

It's true a bad Limbo player can make lots of problems for his teammates, but honestly others are not compleatly familiar with his mechanics which makes it harder to use him in teams. Tbh if they just made it so that you can pick up loot while in the rift he would not have these problems especially since you just have to roll to get out of the rift.

there is also players that cast riftwalk on ya when you dont need and make so you cant get any kills, some do by mistake while the bulk do it intentionally to cause trouble or mischief.

28 minutes ago, ChameleonBro said:

So with the new release of Valkyr Prime a lot of Banshee players were disappointed which is understandable. We are most likely getting another female Prime frame next considering it goes male male female female. So my question to you is which 2 next Prime Frames do you want to see the most (1 male and 1 female) ?

Zephyr 

While I don't usually play as banshee I've played with players who know how to mod and use her properly so I believe she should be next and then following her should be the majestic deerlord or as some call him Broberon Tennobi. I'd also like it if DE tweaked his stats and abilities a bit and get rid of his god awful passive.

4 minutes ago, Noobverest said:

I think they'll go for Zephyr prime because they seem to be skipping Banshee more than once now.

(Nova prime, Saryn prime, and now Valkyr prime, have all replaced the spot where Banshee prime should/could have been).

could not should remember frost prime was the first prime  before mag and loki. they might not be going in releases order