Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buy this or buy that?

ARHYST

Question

Something is coming out of vault soon. What it will be? Are we gonna get some nice cosmetics?
I have enough money to buy 1 PA, but i cant buy 2 of them...well, at least not right now. Valkyr prime have some different then usual prime accesories that i would like to buy. But i wonder what will come out from vault? Is it better deal then current Valkyr prime PA?
Please, spoil it to me :)

14 answers to this question

1 minute ago, ARHYST said:

Something is coming out of vault soon. What it will be? Are we gonna get some nice cosmetics?
I have enough money to buy 1 PA, but i cant buy 2 of them...well, at least not right now. Valkyr prime have some different then usual prime accesories that i would like to buy. But i wonder what will come out from vault? Is it better deal then current Valkyr prime PA?
Please, spoil it to me :)

We know that Frost P and Ember P are getting both out of the vault so the prime accessories that came out with them should be it.

1 minute ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

We know that Frost P and Ember P are getting both out of the vault so the prime accessories that came out with them should be it.

Actually we don't know this. The Misa P syandana was already re-released with Frost P, when it originally came with Ember P

Frost Prime and Ember Prime, and I'm assuming the weapons and cosmetics they were released with, too. Personally, I think all three of them are meh. Depends on what you like.

The big issue with Valkyr's Prime Accessories is that you can't really show it off that much. You can only view Liset Prime skin during load screen, and the Operator skin is really good, but you can only see it in your ship. Yeah, you could use Transference, but they're too squishy for it to matter anyways. I would have preferred a syandana and new armor.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Ok. Then i will keep money for now. :)

1 minute ago, PoisonHD said:

Actually we don't know this. The Misa P syandana was already re-released with Frost P, when it originally came with Ember P

I regret for not buying misa prime syandana. I was so stupid and selfish. Aint gonna happend again...

3 minutes ago, Zachles said:

Frost Prime and Ember Prime, and I'm assuming the weapons and cosmetics they were released with, too. Personally, I think all three of them are meh. Depends on what you like.

The big issue with Valkyr's Prime Accessories is that you can't really show it off that much. You can only view Liset Prime skin during load screen, and the Operator skin is really good, but you can only see it in your ship. Yeah, you could use Transference, but they're too squishy for it to matter anyways. I would have preferred a syandana and new armor.

If Misa P syandana coming back, i am SO gonna buy it! I cant remeber what came out with Frost P accessories back then...

And about valkyr...yes...i totally agree. Design is awesome, but it would be better if they released Listet and Operator suit in separate packs with other PA accessories. Because, this makes me thinking about it, having 2nd and even 5th opinion...I guess Operators are gonna be the thing in next quests, so prime suit for them makes sense IMO, but Liste prime skin...idk...As you said, Liset prime skin can be seen during loading screen. Maybe they are aiming for something in the future, where landing craft will also have some important role in the game.
Me too, i would have preferred even more syandana/sugatra combination.

14 minutes ago, Zachles said:

I would have preferred a syandana and new armor.

We JUST HAD a full set of cosmetic armor AND a syandana in the Nekros Prime access. Prime cosmetics such as those lose their charm if they're stuffed into every single rotation. Am I happy with the current stock? Not particularly, but I think the things are pretty, and I love the Operator suit a lot.

As nice as new cosmetics would have been, we literally just had them. We don't need them back to back.

At least they didn't give us more sugatras.

5 minutes ago, Telluric said:

We JUST HAD a full set of cosmetic armor AND a syandana in the Nekros Prime access. Prime cosmetics such as those lose their charm if they're stuffed into every single rotation. Am I happy with the current stock? Not particularly, but I think the things are pretty, and I love the Operator suit a lot.

As nice as new cosmetics would have been, we literally just had them. We don't need them back to back.

At least they didn't give us more sugatras.

I still need one for sure, since i skipped and missed all PAs with it.

I think that Pyra Prime syandana is commonly desired. Also, it kinda fits the fiery theme of Ember Prime. Guess that accessory is likely to reappear.

59 minutes ago, ARHYST said:

I cant remeber what came out with Frost P accessories back then...

Frost P was originally released with no prime accessories.

Save your money for now and see what's being unvaulted. The current PA isn't going anywhere :)

16 hours ago, Raniu said:

I think that Pyra Prime syandana is commonly desired. Also, it kinda fits the fiery theme of Ember Prime. Guess that accessory is likely to reappear.

Frost P was originally released with no prime accessories.

Save your money for now and see what's being unvaulted. The current PA isn't going anywhere :)

I agreed with you m8.
Yeah, i forgot that current PA will be here for 3 months. :)

22 hours ago, PoisonHD said:

We actually DO know this, so many misinformed people here...

Ember and frost prime have already been confirmed for the upcoming prime vault. You can buy them in their respective packs, so misa with frost and pyra with ember.

Here is artwork they showed in stream:

jJz7hVp.jpg

2 hours ago, N7_Lotus said:

Ember and frost prime have already been confirmed for the upcoming prime vault. You can buy them in their respective packs, so misa with frost and pyra with ember.

jJz7hVp.jpg

O...M...F...G...
IS THIS FOR REAL?

oh S#&$! need more money now! need all of those prime accessories!

2 hours ago, N7_Lotus said:

jJz7hVp.jpg

Actually good to know, As i've been looking at getting Ember Prime and would rather buy it through an access pack and get some extra plat on the side than pay someone in game (currently going for about 500p)

On 11/25/2016 at 0:52 AM, DarkEagleX said:

Actually good to know, As i've been looking at getting Ember Prime and would rather buy it through an access pack and get some extra plat on the side than pay someone in game (currently going for about 500p)

Legend say that ember prime didnt reach her true price... Thats what one guy told me, he was selling his Ember set for 1500 plats, when when i said that he is overpricing a bit, he said its still cheap... Wow... This prime unvault will be doom for many!

I hear its coming out in 6th december. Can somebody confirm it?

Edited by ARHYST