Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venka Prime

Loviam

Question

So ive built them. modded them as best i can (for hysteria and for not) and im still iffy about whether i want to  use them. what are peoples thoughts? the mods that really make melee really good now (blood rush and bodycount/drifting contact) dont work on hysteria so the builds dont really match up. any pointers>

8 answers to this question

Considering their passive of increased % on combo multiplier and the mods you mentioned I would use them with War Cry instead of Hysteria, after all the weapon itself doesnt matter if you are building towards Hysteria.

Edited by KillMePlis
More info

5 minutes ago, KillMePlis said:

Considering their passive of increased % on combo multiplier and the mods you mentioned I would use them with War Cry instead of Hysteria, after all the weapon itself doesnt matter if you are building towards Hysteria.

do this make a build for str + duration and when you need to pop into hysteria for a quick second get your life back and you will keep your melee combo

Yeah, if you want to go Hysteria then the Melee weapon is just a place holder for mods and maybe something you'd use if you ran out of energy. 

If you want to actually use the Venka Prime then you'd either want to grab a different frame or at the least go with the Warcry build. 

I personally prefer the Warcry build anyhow, but to each their own on that one. ;-)

You could even make a "acts like Hysteria" build using the Venka Prime with the <Rage>+<Life Strike> combination.