Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Traces Nerf?

Voltage

5 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I've been mostly getting 20-25 per run today only on Captures (I think I did 5 of them...).  What do you mean farming this PA was a pain?  It's only been out a couple of days...

I'm needing to farm ~7 fissures just to get enough traces to charge a key. I am done now, i used trade chat for 4 parts, but it was painful running a ton of fissures to charge 1 key. For nekros i got to charge keys every 2-3 missions.

Also about your *was* , I don't need anymore valkyr cernos or venka parts. The new relic system is painful RNG, but knowing how to work trade chat helps a lot. Also, syndicates help a lot too as i spent around 700k standing.

Edited by -1459.Voltage-

A 20 minute run in survival gets me 60-100, though that goes without saying I can do a 40min run and get 60 -100.  With my Rng cat, I can just wait at 9 essences and pick up the 10th when rng cat feels like  being nice and giving me x2 buff.

The most I've gotten was from a shoter run, 85minutes  was 820-830 traces that was by intentionally waiting for the rng buff as often as i could. 

Edited by xFrostKnightx