Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love this game

Game_Legend

I nominated it for the "5 more minutes" award.

"Test of time" does not fit Warframe at all, because it's supposed to be a game that does not age and stays fun and PLAYABLE no matter what.

This automatically excludes ANY online games because they are the ones that have ability to "die" as opposed to single-players that only age graphically and lose compatibility with newer machines and systems.

If you are going to nominate a game then might as well do it right, yes?

On 24/11/2016 at 6:46 PM, Artek94 said:

"Test of time" does not fit Warframe at all, because it's supposed to be a game that does not age and stays fun and PLAYABLE no matter what.

This automatically excludes ANY online games because they are the ones that have ability to "die" as opposed to single-players that only age graphically and lose compatibility with newer machines and systems.

To be fair this game is unlikely to ever stop updating and having things within the game being messed around with, so technically that kinda does make it "timeless"

Edited by (PS4)zeratul____12

3 hours ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

To be fair this game is unlikely to ever stop updating and having things within the game being messed around with, so technically that kinda does make it "timeless"

"Unlikely" doesn't mean "for sure". Who knows what might happen...

Anyway, since you can nominate only Steam-available games i nominated A.I.M.2 - Clan Wars for "Test of time". It's a good and interesting game and kept me sleepless for so many hours, just like the original as well, despite quiet old graphics.

Otherwise i could nominate "I Of The Dragon" or "Halcyon Sun" but first one didn't age well with extremely old graphics and incompatibility with systems that have multi-cored CPU (so basically ANY MODERN SYSTEM) while "Halcyon Sun" is not on Steam and is also pretty old and technically aged.

On 24/11/2016 at 10:46 AM, Artek94 said:

I voted test of time but did uhm and ah  wondering about the 5 mins more award. However, then I thought I don't think '5 mins more' that often with Warframe any longer. More like 'burned out and bored. Want to do something further but can't find anything interesting'. So I went for time one as that it's f2p and has been through quite a bit with updates, frequent changes and potential competition but it's seemingly still going strong and maintaining some form of audience. I was aware that the wording of the word probably didn't make reference to the above, but I wasn't sure about the other awards and thought 'screw it, here is my interpretation' and twisted it that way.

Edited by Naith