Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lens advice

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

5 answers to this question

All lenses work well on any frame. It really depends on what focus school you are most interested in leveling up or appeals most to you. Naramon and Zenurik tend to be the most popular because of the buffs they provide, but at the end of the day, it's really up to you to look at each school and see what buffs you want most.

its really hard to beat that power per second regen perk for long missions if your frame is using a lot of power.   Its almost a must have for power spam frames. 

Frames that can't use the PPS perk (perma-stealth ivara, for example) can use the +damage passive instead (puncture/impact/slash 30% each buff).

These perks are awesome... but if you are using volt, you might be doing speed runs.  Speed runs.. you cannot activate the perk before the missions are over on many maps.   I am a slowpoke who kicks every can and opens every locker and checks out every room etc and I get a lot of use from my focus perks.  Groups and pugs just zerg through everything and the first use has not even enabled yet.

so think about from the standpoint of what you will use when you do missions that take 3-4 min or longer, and what is most useful for 10+ min endless or whatever runs.