Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login Rewards

Breuger

I like how it is set up currently, with the teirs and the available rewards.

However, I really don't like getting ammo boxes for the teir 3 rewards.

Honestly, they're not terribly useful and can be bought for credits, which are abundant once you start just getting more mods than you can equip.

I'd rather receive crafting materials or, say, universal ammo boxes than the specific ammo boxes.

Or give the ammo boxes the ability to be sold?

Heck, even the XP bonuses would be nice. Always can get more weapons and frames to level up.

They're pretty bad. Half the time I can't even tell that they were applied because the xp you get is so low. My favorite was the level 1 mods I get when you get a mod. It could at least check my gear to see that i have several high level items to give me something that might be remotely useful.

The login reward table definitely needs some work, but it's a tricky thing to deal with as well. On one hand, you can't really COMPLAIN about getting free stuff, even if they are just 1,000 credit ammo boxes. On the other hand, who cares about these ammo boxes when they cost almost nothing during a time in which credits themselves are near worthless once you get the gear you want (which doesn't take long).

I would say either scrap the reward login system altogether, or offer better stuff. "But TheRealTuna, you can't REALLY expect them to give us good stuff just for logging in, can you?" Well, no, and I would even make a motion to have Orokin Catalyst/Reactor BPs removed from the daily login because that reward is TOO good, but replacing ammo boxes and other useless rewards with maybe Green/Blue Mods based on the level of your highest warframe would actually give purpose to the reward login system and would actually make me excited to see the roulette spin.

Weapon/Warframe EXP isn't bad for earlier ranks, I would say, and makes sense as well; if you are at a low rank of the login roulette, you are probably just starting the game, and so the additional exp is welcome. Junky consumables at Rank 3, however, is not only silly, but disappointing and uninteresting as well.

It seems that rewards are clickable. Meaning you don't have to wait till roulette stops. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I'll just say that introducing another level of reward selection (dependant on user's reflexes no less) on top of already random roulette is a bit mean.

i just logged in and it gave me the icon for the excalibur warframe, but didn't give me anything?

has this happened to anyone else?

It gives a certain amount of XP for your Warframe.

Second day in a row I've gotten pistol experience for the second tier. I don't even really know what it does.

It gives a certain amount of XP for your pistol.