Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHAT IF ordis is the tenno stalker referring to

eragonlancer

Keep in mind that Ballas, if I remember correctly, laughed at him after he did so, because the Orokin he 'killed' were above death. Their "continuity" allowed them to basically transfer bodies I believe. So...yeah >w>; Not likely. Also unlikely that Ordan Karris is or was a tenno.

12 hours ago, eragonlancer said:

what if ordis (Ordan Karris) and co. are the tenno stalker referring to in his codex.

Ordan Karris brutally murdered many orokin in front of orokin from his lore and the guardians were unable to do any thing and this also stands in place with the stalker codex

He isn't because he wasn't a Tenno and because Ordan did all that before the Tenno rebellion. The orokin did not die in theat Ordan encounter either, they simply revived, seemingly due to Kuv, as that seems to be another attribute it provides.

Edited by UrielColtan

12 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

Keep in mind that Ballas, if I remember correctly, laughed at him after he did so, because the Orokin he 'killed' were above death. Their "continuity" allowed them to basically transfer bodies I believe. So...yeah >w>; Not likely. Also unlikely that Ordan Karris is or was a tenno.

There was no body transfer specified there, seems like they simply revived, which may be another ability Kuva provides, a healing factor, in a sense but seemingly only for so long. They need to travel to the Yuvan theaters to actually shop for bodies to transfer to, and they need to actively be attempting transfer, it does not happen automatically. It seems they also have to do it on a time table. "I'm worried sister, your Continuity grows near." as Worm puts it.