Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Every Boss Battle is Missing From Warframe

owendawgx

This is the trailer featuring the Alad V boss fight (linked at the start of the battle). I believe it is incredibly well done, but the same ambiance is lacking from the actual gameplay (partially because he just gets one-shot but that's another issue).

The key is music. After completing the Vay Hek Assassination Sortie today, I found the fight itself rewarding, but it lacked any real emotion.

Are there any plans to add in music -custom or even just well-placed reused tracks- to previous boss fights? It would go a long way to make them seem more exciting (seriously just imagine dropping down into Lephantis's put for the first time with an actual soundtrack to back it up).

10 minutes ago, Godzelda123 said:

I actually agree, the music in Warframe is usually so damn good but they need to use it outside of quest. Especially after playing any Zelda game, which the boss fights all have epic musics, Warframe's fights are just...meh sometimes. 

Exactly. A lot of times the fight itself isn't the problem, it's just the lack of any soundtrack to set the mood.