Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem with Riven Mod

Dragonboots

Question

Okay, so I don't even know if this is where I should put this thread (sorry I am noob plz halp) but I am having an issue with my Riven Mod from The War Within.  I got the mod, and the requirement is to do a level 30+ survival without killing anything.  Seems easy enough, right?  I did a level 25-35 mission with a squad and didn't kill anything, but they did.  It didn't unlock.  I thought that maybe 1) my squadmates couldn't kill anything either, or 2) that I had to a mission with 30 as the lowest level.  So I did another dark sector, solo this time, level 30-40.  I didn't kill anything and extracted with something like 12% life support.  The riven mod is STILL locked.  Any idea what I should do?  Do I need to run something that's not a dark sector?  Is the game just broken?  My game did glitch many times in TWW, such as in the archwing part with the lasers the ship didn't even spawn and I could fly right through the lasers, as long as I used the odonata's first ability.  

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

That is by far the dumbest challenge I've seen.

It was the first Riven challenge I got and it's quite easy to solo with Ivara.  Prowl and pick pockets for some extra life support and activate the large ones Lotus provides then leave after 5 minutes.  Considerably less hassle than the one I got today, complete a rank 30 Defence with a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped and the objective taking no damage.

46 minutes ago, Katinka said:

It was the first Riven challenge I got and it's quite easy to solo with Ivara.  Prowl and pick pockets for some extra life support and activate the large ones Lotus provides then leave after 5 minutes.  Considerably less hassle than the one I got today, complete a rank 30 Defence with a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped and the objective taking no damage.

Still though, the challenge is basically to not play the game.