Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, Names for the presets instead Config A, Config B, Config C

str4dlin

As the title say. I ve suggest the same time ago but really I think is a bit change that make the game better. Customizable names on Upgrade screen. For builds on warframe and weapons. I cant remember wich configuration (build) I have on any A, B, C for all the warframes...

:heart:Tenno

OMG, yes! I know some will say just use A, B, and C for the same faction across all your loadouts, but, meh. It is still boring and not to mention I can't be arsed to remember what I had arbitrarily assigned as corpus/grineer/whatever. Call me stupid if you want but, how can this hurt anyone? If you prefer your ABC, keep it; for those of us that wants custom names we get a big ole happy face :D.

• 1 month later...

Great idea. 

Especially because I don't use ABC for faction but rather for mission types and loadout purpose (which is specific to certain frames). 

For most of my frames I use ABC to organize my loadout for Survival missions (A) Quirky setups (B) and Quick runs (C)

Quick run missions like exterminate, Rescue i say the hell with efficiency and go for power strength. 

But I do the exact opposite for Survival missions typically my A loadout. 

This is true for my frames like Nyx, Frost, Valkyr, Ember, Vauban.

But there are frames like Limbo, Equinox, Loki and Ivara

where A and C are used to change between high Duration and high range loadouts or a mix of the other two categories (power efficiency and power strength).

Syndicate mods and other less common mods are used usually placed in my B loadout. 

All of that gets messy and confusing, and just having ABC as placeholders for loadouts does not help at all.

Let us name the loadouts.