Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha the king of speed but i dont think many knows

SoulEaterReaper

Just now, Gorila_Azul said:

I`ve covered massive rooms with one slide just with Firewalker and Speed. Definitely part of what makes him so fun to use.

a he without balls.

and yes, with volt its just, you go across the map in one jump no control, happened early in the video and there i wasn't even at full running speed yet.

1 minute ago, FINNSTAR7 said:

I think the community has known for a while that Nezha is the fastest slider in the game.

yes and thats how she became the fastest frame.

but i rarely see people use her with speed builds, i see lots of loki speed builds but everytime i use him, he's rather slow in comparison with max speed.

1 minute ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

yes and thats how he became the fastest frame.

but i rarely see people use him with speed builds, i see lots of loki speed builds but everytime i use him, he's rather slow in comparison with max speed.

fixed

1 minute ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

but i rarely see people use her with speed builds, i see lots of loki speed builds but everytime i use him, he's rather slow in comparison with max speed.

I rarely see people use him at all actually, which is kinda sad cause he is actually a very nice frame.

3 minutes ago, FINNSTAR7 said:

I rarely see people use him at all actually, which is kinda sad cause he is actually a very nice frame.

if you play archwing / normal, you can activate the nezha circles and they will stay on meanwhile in archwing mode and they will avoid traps and lasers in spy missions, and these things that "pushes you around"

not sure if a bug or not, or if nobody reported it yet but its been there for half a year already so ;) 

6 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

if you play archwing / normal, you can activate the nezha circles and they will stay on meanwhile in archwing mode and they will avoid traps and lasers in spy missions, and these things that "pushes you around"

not sure if a bug or not, or if nobody reported it yet but its been there for half a year already so ;) 

Noticed the same thing with Volt's Speed (which paired with Itzal is extremely fast!!), but Speed has a set duration so it'll eventually wear off. I was also able to get Shade to turn me invisible right as I went into Archwing mode during a submersible mission.

Edit: Found the screen shot (don't judge, it's when Archwing was still brand new)

Spoiler

Eq5EMBO.jpg

Edited by FINNSTAR7

5 minutes ago, FINNSTAR7 said:

Noticed the same thing with Volt's Speed (which paired with Itzal is extremely fast!!), but Speed has a set duration so it'll eventually wear off. I was also able to get Shade to turn me invisible right as I went into Archwing mode during a submersible mission.

Volt speed on operator when fighting kuva :D

works.

Edited by SoulEaterReaper

1 hour ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

"He/Him/Bro" It's a frame based off a male prince. 
The reason I don't see people using him for speed is because sliding is in an odd spot for your pinky. It does get really uncomfortable to be holding that buttom or moving your thumb up for v every time. Besides you could just equip the slide mod on your Volt build along with rush for those missions you want to rush through and gain the slide speed benefit.  Volt and Zephyr are still the faster frames by quite a long shot, though closed small tiles makes using zephyr a little awkward with that passive. 

in terms of one mission, volt would need to keep up speed literally 95% of the game in order to not get behind nezha.

in average, nezha is faaaaaaaaar beyond and will finish missions alot faster, if you do volt you need some forma and you need to have transient and blind rage, and that makes lower duration and efficiency, you can activate volt but its just for a few minutes, a 5 minute game and nezha would have upper hand nomatter what.