Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

hi everyone, to you synape and amprex which is the best electric gun, and oh i just got a synape riven mod, with it my gun has 100% to get red crit https://youtu.be/MNHy9afKyzs what do u think ? it is a good build ?

sunaharaa

Question

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, sunaharaa said:

thanks, gonna build amprex for more experience ^^

Yes, I'd definitely recommend that. Amprex with Status is a good build too, just proc everything with Radiation for good CC then jump in for the kill. However, I have to say that with your Riven mod demonstration, I'm not exactly sure you ever need to use another weapon again...

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Yes, I'd definitely recommend that. Amprex with Status is a good build too, just proc everything with Radiation for good CC then jump in for the kill. However, I have to say that with your Riven mod demonstration, I'm not exactly sure you ever need to use another weapon again...

yesterday i saw some one sell a synape mod with >250 crit chace and electric stat on trading chat, cant imagine what it gonna go :)

Amprex can hit 4 extra targets. It has mediocre Damage output, mediocre status and awful ammo efficiency.

Synapse hits one target, it has very good Damage output, mediocre status and good ammo economy.

The reason I rate them both mediocre in status is to due the limitation of status/sec and though Amprex can manage higher status chance, in order to get rapid procs like Corrosive you have to add a RoF mod to it which makes it burn through a mag in about 2.5 seconds. Synapse on the other hand can use a RoF mod and still keep good firing time. Which makes them about even in status rating.

Neither weapon is amazing. If you want a street sweeper Ignis trumps Amprex and if you want single target DPS there's plenty to choose from that can more reliably shred armor.

17 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Amprex can hit 4 extra targets. It has mediocre Damage output, mediocre status and awful ammo efficiency.

Synapse hits one target, it has very good Damage output, mediocre status and good ammo economy.

The reason I rate them both mediocre in status is to due the limitation of status/sec and though Amprex can manage higher status chance, in order to get rapid procs like Corrosive you have to add a RoF mod to it which makes it burn through a mag in about 2.5 seconds. Synapse on the other hand can use a RoF mod and still keep good firing time. Which makes them about even in status rating.

Neither weapon is amazing. If you want a street sweeper Ignis trumps Amprex and if you want single target DPS there's plenty to choose from that can more reliably shred armor.

thanks <3 <3

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 6:44 PM, Xzorn said:

I second that Ignis (with 4 forma) is the way to go if you wanna light the world on fire. I'm still working on maxing out the Synapse, it's just not a fun weapon for me to use.