Should I reroll this Riven Mod?

AerinSol

Question

Finally got a riven mod for my favorite weapon the Mutalist Quanta and it has:

+115% toxin

+121.6% heat

Translates to base damage of 25, +28.75 toxin + 30.4 heat

84.15 damage with only this mod

Just was hoping it had a crit damage aspect to it. Is it good enough?

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

That's almost equivalent as the fire and toxin elemental mods alone. I say keep it, it pretty much opens a free mod slot for you to use but that's just me. If you want crit damage you can go ahead and reroll it.

If I don't like a reroll and don't go for it, does the stats of the previous reroll are the only ones that will be available at all? Do I wait for the next day or a week so it can be possible to get different stats but keep the low costs?

Yes, you can keep old stats instead of new when you roll,
No, the reroll cost doesn't go down.

The elements have a certain order. Consider which combined elements that mod restricts you to.
Probably heat comes first, so Gas/Blast/Rad + Toxin, or Gas + whatever.

Just now, AerinSol said:

If I don't like a reroll and don't go for it, does the stats of the previous reroll are the only ones that will be available at all? Do I wait for the next day or a week so it can be possible to get different stats but keep the low costs?

You'll have the option to keep the old stats if you don't like the new one you reroll. I don't believe time affects the stats you can get nor the cost. The cost will always continue to increase for each reroll, whether you keep the new or old stats.

When you reroll you'll be presented the current stats of the mod and the new reroll stats. You then have the option to choose either to keep the old stats or to go through with the reroll, either way your Kuva will be consumed and you will need additional Kuva to attempt another reroll.

You can attempt a reroll immediately, there is no cooldown timer.

I'll keep it as is.

Got a re-roll of +damage to corpus, +electricity and +recoil

It's an anti-grineer weapon in my eyes. And the lowered rad and punc damage on shields only gets off-set with the damage to corpus. So, only good thing about it would be with the electricity.

I think I'll just end up putting too much effort into it.

Edited by AerinSol

13 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

I'm fairly certain every roll is completely random, choosing your current stats just means you don't have to commit to something that's worse. The cost of rerolling won't go down with time, it's on a per roll basis.