Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptor Assassination Sortie

2Peter3Nine

So I just fought the new Raptor for the first time,

I was Nyx so I could cc, and the mission was telling us to destroy the pods making the Raptors.

I saw a Raptor get destroyed, and another appear, so I though,

"okay, if we kill Raptor, another will show up as long as these pod things are around."

So I used Mind Control on it, and just cced as good as i could while the others dealt with breaking them,

since they've probably done it before and know how to do it.

But a few minutes later one of em typed in chat, "stop mind controlling it", so I did.

They destroyed it and we won.

What?

So destroying the raptor counts as destroying the pod it came out of?

I kept seeing those ship like things falling into the pods and destroying them.

I figured that there was a console somewhere that you hack in order to drop them into the pods.

But, apparently you have to get Raptor to hit the pods with it's own bombs.

Also, I got 2000 endo again.

Reward count since new system.

Riven mod 1 time.

Lens 2 times.

2000 endo every other time

I am starting to agree that we need a token system,

where we can just save as many as we want then save up for the bigger cooler prizes.

But, that will drasticly reduce the value of the rarer items, and reduce the grind, so I don't think they ever will imploment it.

When you destroy a Raptor it drops a fusion core/bomb/thingimagig. You pick it up, go on top of the shafts releasing raptors, and switch weapons to drop the bomb down the shaft, you only have a few seconds from when you pick it up to do this. There are three shafts you have to destroy, and that destroys the Raptor manufacturing center and you win the fight.

1 minute ago, Gelkor said:

When you destroy a Raptor it drops a fusion core/bomb/thingimagig. You pick it up, go on top of the shafts releasing raptors, and switch weapons to drop the bomb down the shaft, you only have a few seconds from when you pick it up to do this. There are three shafts you have to destroy, and that destroys the Raptor manufacturing center and you win the fight.

That doesn't make any sense, shouldn't the fusion core be destroyed upon explosion?

Oh well, thank you for letting me know!