The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea (Chronos)

Aridum

Oh boy, another warframe idea. This is gonna be great.

Chronos. The Time Master, The Forever.

1st Ability Setback

Chronos rolls the clock backward on a target to when they were nothing but primordial goop. Over the course of several seconds, the effect will only do half of the base damage.

Not a projectile, there must be a target. The effect of Setback will be similar to Syryn's  spores, but not visually. The target will have a visual similar to Nyx's mind control, only clocks, or the Orokin spelling of time flashing around the target.

-Orokin text for time

Can be affected by range, duration and strength mods

2nd Ability Rewind

Chronos channels his energy through his allies. Turning the clock back restoring some of their health. (It's basically Oberon's Renewal)

Can be affected by duration, range, strength.

3rd Ability Doppelganger

Chronos goes into a separate timeline and receives a copy of one of his teammates or himself. However, if the two become too close to each other, the other will be erased from time.

Can be affected by strength, range, and duration mods.

4th Ability Paradox

Cronos goes to the far reaches of time seeking out every enemies timeline and ripping part or all of it to shreds.

Can be affected by strength, and range mods

Passive - Do over

When Chronos takes lethal damage, he goes back 5 seconds where he was. But with every do-over, less health is given until he has not left and finally dies.

That's my REALLY primitive idea of a new warframe. If you like, hate, wanna tweak, or wanna make this idea as big as possible and maybe make it into a reality, tell me. Hope you like my idea.