Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extractors ??

Heiner999

Question

2 questions  -  It says it takes around 4/8 hours to fully drain extractor - is that actual time, or game time ??  Can i exit game and come back later to see that it continues where i turned off game ??  Question 2 is can i put 2 different extractors on 2 different planets ??

8 answers to this question

its real time ^.^ 

you can also follow them on your cellphone.

You can turn off the game

You can put 2 different extractor on 2 different planet . You can't actualy put more than one extractor on one planet

Planet must be completed first.( all nodes except dark sector i think )

Real time.  It counts even if you log out.

Once they finish they stop and wait for you.  They won't take any more damage or heal.  Recover them to get what they dug up.

While in your inventory they heal over time.  It's best to make 2 sets so you can recover 1 damaged set and deploy your full health set to replace them, and the damaged ones will heal while the full ones dig.  That way those 2 sets will last forever.

You can put up to 4 based on mastery rank (I think.  Maybe only 3 and I have a bonus 1 from founder?).  They have to be on separate planets.  Lua counts as separate from Earth despite having the same drop table, and Kuva Fortress does count as a planet.

2 minutes ago, Callback said:

You can put up to 4 based on mastery rank (I think.  Maybe only 3 and I have a bonus 1 from founder?).  They have to be on separate planets.  Lua counts as separate from Earth despite having the same drop table, and Kuva Fortress does count as a planet.

3 Mastery locked

1 Founder Exclusive

1 Prime Access Exclusive

29 minutes ago, Callback said:

Do founder and prime stack for 5 total?  Or is prime access just a retroactive way to get the founder +1

The Founder's pack grants you 1, if you have purchased either the Prime Access containing the Prime Titan or Prime Distilling, you get another. Overall your limited to 5 so far.

1 minute ago, Heiner999 said:

So your saying it wont be destroyed ?? I can just re-heal it??

Extractors take damage wile their at work, once you reclaim them they may or may not come damaged, should they come damaged, they will regenerate over time meaning you can sent another in its place and leave it repairing.

7 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

The Founder's pack grants you 1, if you have purchased either the Prime Access containing the Prime Titan or Prime Distilling, you get another. Overall your limited to 5 so far.

Extractors take damage wile their at work, once you reclaim them they may or may not come damaged, should they come damaged, they will regenerate over time meaning you can sent another in its place and leave it repairing.

Cool Thanks