Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault and Prime Vault Accessories Discussion

paul5473

2 minutes ago, Licitaqua said:

you probably paid not only for that syandana but for the other items in the highest level pack as well, the point of this thread is to comment on the fact that prime vault unsealed has no option to simply buy the accessories like the prime access has, which so far de has yet to make a legitimate comment as to weather or not they will add this feature, all they have sent so far is "it will update eventually just wait" which is paramount to saying "its never going to happen we have put it on hold indefinately"

They probably legitimately haven't decided yet. It's not as though they're maliciously hiding things from you.

There won't be any Accessory pack for the current Prime Vault. That much has been stated.

Moving into 2017, they will analyze their sales figures, and have teams of people who specialize in this sort of thing determine whether it would be monetarily beneficial for them to offer an Accessory pack. If so, what specifically should it contain, and what price should it be offered at? 

These analyses and decisions take time, so obviously they simply can't answer you definitively.

Although I do agree with the "already have all but the cosmetics", I can honestly disagree with the expected low cost most would suggest.

I'll be honest, I have never purchased a PA, and at some point later on, would like to invest on the PA cosmetics, but I cannot seriously see DE pricing them anywhere below 40 USD considering we make it clear to them, they can and should price them accordingly since they are very sought after items.

Now if we stopped trying to cheap the system and only continue to ask for Primed cosmetics inclusion, you know, say you want them but dont sound desperate.

2 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

They probably legitimately haven't decided yet. It's not as though they're maliciously hiding things from you.

There won't be any Accessory pack for the current Prime Vault. That much has been stated.

Moving into 2017, they will analyze their sales figures, and have teams of people who specialize in this sort of thing determine whether it would be monetarily beneficial for them to offer an Accessory pack. If so, what specifically should it contain, and what price should it be offered at? 

These analyses and decisions take time, so obviously they simply can't answer you definitively.

they have used that specific terminology to infer to a hold on both new raids and other end game content as well, they have used teh same terminology before so i am inferring the same is true for that comment

1 minute ago, Souldend78 said:

Although I do agree with the "already have all but the cosmetics", I can honestly disagree with the expected low cost most would suggest.

I'll be honest, I have never purchased a PA, and at some point later on, would like to invest on the PA cosmetics, but I cannot seriously see DE pricing them anywhere below 40 USD considering we make it clear to them, they can and should price them accordingly since they are very sought after items.

Now if we stopped trying to cheap the system and only continue to ask for Primed cosmetics inclusion, you know, say you want them but dont sound desperate.

To build on this, it's obvious that Prime Access and Prime Vault are a money grab. Similar to the Founder's Program, it's a program that is targeted towards people who genuinely want to help support the game, and offer them exclusive perks as a 'thank you'.

Is it priced fairly? Hell no. But that's okay, in my opinion. Speaking generally, Warframe doesn't harass players too much for money and purchases, and is relatively generous with item pricing and availability, so making this convenient, optional program available is fine.

3 minutes ago, Licitaqua said:

they have used that specific terminology to infer to a hold on both new raids and other end game content as well, they have used teh same terminology before so i am inferring the same is true for that comment

I don't even rightly know what you're saying. Some things actually do take time to perform. In real life. It's not some conspiracy.

I'd really like to know how cheaper do some players want the Prime vault to become. After this release I'm seriously starting to think that getting prime accessories pack on release isn't worthy anymore since it has the accessories + boosters (which have no use to me) for $50 USD, while the vault currently gives 1 frame + 2 weapons + 1 accessory + 400 platinum for $40 USD ($10USD cheaper than Prime Accessories Pack) AND there's the choice of getting 2 frames + 4 weapons + 2 accessories + 1200 platinum (where 1000Plat = 50USD) for only $60 USD (just $10USD more expensive than the accessories pack and $100USD cheaper than the highest prime access tier which gives 3990 platinum)

PD: Thanks DE, now I have a reason to wait 2 years to buy cheaper re-releases instead of buying items on release (:

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Added plat values

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

I don't even rightly know what you're saying. Some things actually do take time to perform. In real life. It's not some conspiracy.

im saying that it may or may not be true but based off what de has responded in terms of other topics i am jumping that they mean the same thing here. if they happen to make an announcement where tehy give specific information ill be happy to say its coming. but until then their record in terms of using "it will happen just give it time" means they wont be doing it any time in the near future.

1 minute ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I'd really like to know how cheaper do some players want the Prime vault to become. After this release I'm seriously starting to think that getting prime accessories pack on release isn't worthy anymore since it has the accessories + boosters (which have no use to me) for $50 USD, while the vault currently gives 1 frame + 2 weapons + 1 accessory + platinum for $40 USD ($10USD cheaper than Prime Accessories Pack) AND there's the choice of getting 2 frames + 4 weapons + 2 accessories for only $60 USD (pnly $10USD more expensive than the accessories pack and $100USD cheaper than the highest prime access tier).

PD: Thanks DE, now I have a reason to wait 2 years to buy cheaper re-releases instead of buying items on release (:

the reason the prime access is more expensive is because the items are on their first release, the more an item comes out the less expensive it is, by that logic you would be asking to wait months and or years to get the prime accessories while being forced to buy the warframe and weapons they came out with after you should already have them

by that logic you would be asking to wait months and or years to get the prime accessories

Isnt that what the whole thread is about?

I mean, you could have just purchased their PA when they first were released and we would not be having this conversation on the first place.

JK btw.

Just now, Souldend78 said:

Isnt that what the whole thread is about?

I mean, you could have just purchased their PA when they first were released and we would not be having this conversation on the first place.

JK btw.

you could have, but the point of it has little to do with the prime access and more to do with players who had no opportunity to buy the prime access when it came out but who have already farmed the warframe/weapons the pack gives being able to have an option to only buy the accessories rather then rebuy the whole pack

you probably paid not only for that syandana but for the other items in the highest level pack as well, the point of this thread is to comment on the fact that prime vault unsealed has no option to simply buy the accessories like the prime access has, which so far de has yet to make a legitimate comment as to weather or not they will add this feature, all they have sent so far is "it will update eventually just wait" which is paramount to saying "its never going to happen we have put it on hold indefinately"

Bunny did pay for the whole package and so did I. Because Misa was the first access. That access DID NOT have an accessory pack and required the full purchase.  I did not want Ember Prime and her set... I did not want the plat... I did not want the avatar/profile icon... but I paid for it all anyway because I could and I wanted the Misa Prime. Then accessory packs were introduced for $50. And I am still paying for things I don't want. I do not want boosters. I perhaps do not even want one of the items from the accessories if there is more than one.  So now we are at the unvaulting packs where you get more for the money you put in than PA in general even though you still end up paying for stuff you don't want. Its basically a PA accessory pack but at least you get plat which I'd take over boosters any day. Because in the end you are always buying things you don't want.

I'm not particularly mad that accessory packs have been introduced in general or that unvaulting is far cheaper, things getting cheaper is a natural progression as they get older. However it irks me that people complain about a choice that no one was given in the first place. All this discussion should be moved to why are we not given more choices on PA in the first place (and I know there have been some isolated threads already) because the same reasons also extend to this very situation.

29 minutes ago, ZodiacShinryu said:

Bunny did pay for the whole package and so did I. Because Misa was the first access. That access DID NOT have an accessory pack and required the full purchase.  I did not want Ember Prime and her set... I did not want the plat... I did not want the avatar/profile icon... but I paid for it all anyway because I could and I wanted the Misa Prime. Then accessory packs were introduced for $50. And I am still paying for things I don't want. I do not want boosters. I perhaps do not even want one of the items from the accessories if there is more than one.  So now we are at the unvaulting packs where you get more for the money you put in than PA in general even though you still end up paying for stuff you don't want. Its basically a PA accessory pack but at least you get plat which I'd take over boosters any day. Because in the end you are always buying things you don't want.

I'm not particularly mad that accessory packs have been introduced in general or that unvaulting is far cheaper, things getting cheaper is a natural progression as they get older. However it irks me that people complain about a choice that no one was given in the first place. All this discussion should be moved to why are we not given more choices on PA in the first place (and I know there have been some isolated threads already) because the same reasons also extend to this very situation.

Ditto and your spot on. I'm happy that others get the opportunity to get the things they want, I'm not fussed about looking unique - but - all this rhetoric about misa prime being available in a PA was floating about last year when I purchased the misa prime. And yes. I only purchased the pack at the 60 dollar price because I wanted the misa prime. The frost and weapons are still sat at zero xp in my account on the hope that I can one day sell them already built so I can recoop some of the cost. But the fact is,  DE ignored that discussion last year went ahead and did a full 60 dollar pack and has this year doubled up what you get for the money. That to me, is a kick in the face. As I said. I'm happy others can get the same accessories, no problem there. I'm not happy that a year later,  lots of feedback is given and prices APPEAR to have been adjusted to appease the masses. The value of my misa prime has been reduced, and I didn't even pay the 140 dollars it was initially. I'm annoyed at what I perceive as a price reduction for a digital item...ive bought 5 PA packs. I will Not buy another one when they first come out based on the precedent thats been set, I'll just wait until the price is reduced and I can get 2 for the price of one. DEs loss pure and simple. 

Edited by Robbie_333