Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank up Test 11

Illusoryi

Question

So I have been wanting to practice the literally, most annoying mastery test of them all, Mastery test 11. This bs'er has been in my way for so quite the time now, and I'm growing tired of it, it's way to long, and to make matters worse (besides the f'ing timers) now in all the relays ( ALL ) when I go to "PRACTICE" the test, the game just crashes me. < Like WTF is this witchcraft?.. Either I need help (and I may be hallucinating) or this is a really (****) off bug.

13 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Starscope5 said:

So I have been wanting to practice the literally, most annoying mastery test of them all, Mastery test 11. This bs'er has been in my way for so quite the time now, and I'm growing tired of it, it's way to long, and to make matters worse (besides the f'ing timers) now in all the relays ( ALL ) when I go to "PRACTICE" the test, the game just crashes me. < Like WTF is this witchcraft?.. Either I need help (and I may be hallucinating) or this is a really (****) off bug.

Try verifying (and repairing if necessary) your game cache from the launcher. Also, when the game crashes on you, are you submitting the bug report? It should automatically come up with an option to when Evolution Engine crashes, but not always, so you may need to manually submit a bug report and your EE.log, which must be done before you turn the game back on again. 

Edited by Gelkor

2 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Try verifying your game cache from the launcher. Also, when the game crashes on you, are you submitting the bug report? It should automatically come up with an option to when Evolution Engine crashes, but not always, so you may need to manually submit a bug report and your EE.log, which must be done before you turn the game back on again. 

Did... but windows is to much of a hoax to not try to throw itself in the spot light and bring up that dam page that asks you to either close the program or let it run which does nothing.

Edited by Starscope5

2 minutes ago, Starscope5 said:

Did... but windows is to much of a hoax to not try to throw itself in the spot light and bring up that dam page that asks yo to either close the program or let it run which does nothing.

Strange, I've never encountered that with the error reporting thing. =/

So what's your problem? You can't shoot or you can't jump?

If you can't jump go practice jumping in all the missions to get better at it. Don't run, just jump around and learn.

If you can't shoot get an ignis or a fast shooting rifle like soma. Braton is fine, honestly. Maybe you need to practice shooting too? Then try hitting headshots.

You may also mod the weapon for fast reload too if you need that.