Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meridian: Fortress (Open IC RP)

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You sound hurt." Frohk says. "What happened?"

*He stands to his feet, grabbing the box and Viral, and walks into the Medical room* "Urgh, little buggers pounced me and pried my hand open, and took the Prsima, all I got was the box, is this enough?, and the Vial?"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He stands to his feet, grabbing the box and Viral, and walks into the Medical room* "Urgh, little buggers pounced me and pried my hand open, and took the Prsima, all I got was the box, is this enough?, and the Vial?"

"Oh yes." He says. "I have several more of those gel packets. But why didn't you try to negotiate?"

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods* "Will try my best"

Frohk waits for the box of supplies back at his kiosk. 

There are more troopers in the hangar now. An area has been cordoned off where they practice drills.

"Clem!" The small clone shouts.

The toopers take aim at targets.

"Grakata!" He shouts and they fire a volley.

"Clem Clem." He says. 

Rhey reload their weapons.

"Clem Clem Grakata." He says. "Clem!"

The troopers release a burst of fire at one set of targets, then another, then turn and begin to match away, reloading as they do.

One of them drops his weapon.

"Clem!" The small clone shouts.

He marches up to the tropper.

"Clem Grakat! He shouts. "Clem Clem Clem! Grakata!"

"Don't scold me you malformed..." The trooper says.

A shadow falls over them both.

"That 'malformed' clone is a hero of this rebellion and your superior officer." Luc rumbles. "Surrender your weapons and report to Vay Keela. You are henceforth barred from active duty, until such time as you can show the proper respect."

He looks over the others and raises his voice. 

"The next insubordinate clone will receive two lashes and the same punishment as this fellow." He says. "Am I clear?"

"Sir, yes sir!" Everyone in the hangar salutes.

"Now back to work." He growls. "I want this place shipshape before the General gets here."

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

They seem to have abandoned this location. Perhaps they have moved to an undiscovered room.

*He walks around and looks for a room he not saw* "I can't bealive Im trying to do this, for us we just shoot things, not trade, like them porxie scum"

*He walks around and looks for a room he not saw* "I can't bealive Im trying to do this, for us we just shoot things, not trade, like them porxie scum"

After poking around for a bit you hear warbling.

A jester stands behind you, looking at you questioningly 

Just now, Rakawan said:

After poking around for a bit you hear warbling.

A jester stands behind you, looking at you questioningly 

*He truns and looks down* "Aright, look so we have a box full of the Prsima stuff, I'll need ALL of supplies you..stole and the Kuva supplies, and in retrun you'll ahve the Prisma all you can carry" *His tone is strict, this time around, as if hes done with joking*

*He truns and looks down* "Aright, look so we have a box full of the Prsima stuff, I'll need ALL of supplies you..stole and the Kuva supplies, and in retrun you'll ahve the Prisma all you can carry" *His tone is strict, this time around, as if hes done with joking*

The Jester warbles and points to a table. It seems he wants to see the packets first.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Opens the case, laying them onto the table, but he stands near it and its clearly visible, his hand is on his holster* "Enough for you all.."

The Jester hops up and counts them. Doc gave you thirty packets.

He warbles and the Jesters bring out five vials of Kuva and twenty five medical boxes.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Jester hops up and counts them. Doc gave you thirty packets.

He warbles and the Jesters bring out five vials of Kuva and twenty five medical boxes.

*He counts them in  his head and then nods* "Sounds like a deal, if we have more packs, I'll bring them over"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He counts them in  his head and then nods* "Sounds like a deal, if we have more packs, I'll bring them over"

The Jester warbles and picks up the box of gel packets. The others push the boxes forward and then disperse.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Jester warbles and picks up the box of gel packets. The others push the boxes forward and then disperse.

*He picks up the boxs and carries them back to the  Doc* "Hay Doc, got a big hual, a fair trade, I'll say, anything else you need?"

*He picks up the boxs and carries them back to the  Doc* "Hay Doc, got a big hual, a fair trade, I'll say, anything else you need?"

"Nothing yet." He says. "These should be enough for now."

You recall the activation keys Vay'Keela gave you.

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Nothing yet." He says. "These should be enough for now."

You recall the activation keys Vay'Keela gave you.

*He rubs his chin* "Right, now I need to do some work, with the lift, time to find the troopers" *He runs out, seems he forgot, then uses Radio* "Troopers you there, I got the keys"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He rubs his chin* "Right, now I need to do some work, with the lift, time to find the troopers" *He runs out, seems he forgot, then uses Radio* "Troopers you there, I got the keys"

The Troopers rejoin you.

"Orders, sir?" One asks.