Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Continual Health/Shield Drain On Infested Missions

RugerMK1

Since 19.1 there has been in infested missions a bug with (I think) the infested maggots.  When they are removed sometimes the game is not registering the removal, and you get a shield drain and eventually a health drain.  This also will chip away at Nezha's Warding Halo and Rhino's Iron Skin if they are active, before starting on the shields and eventually the health.  The drain is eliminated if the player dies and revives.  But if a player is merely downed and then pulled back up, the drain continues.

If anyone else has experienced this bug, please post in this thread so that DE can be made aware of this annoying and sometimes lethal 'Phantom Maggot Menace'. 

Please fix soon if you can DE!

I've been having the same problem as well.

I can also attest that it can happen both as a host and a client, so I don't believe it's latency/connection related.

This just happened with my last mission of the night, so if DE needs me to send support an EE log, I will be able to, will try to remember to check this thread before I start up warframe tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

I bump this thread to say that I also am experiencing this bug since last patch. I recently was farming on Hieracon quite a lot and this bug appears quite often. The only thing that allows me to continue the mission is the Gaurdian mod on my sentinel which refills my shields each time they drop to zero.

Now imagine how annoying and game breaking it may be for people using a different loadout and mod sets.

Some teammates on chat also confirmed that they are experiencing this bug.