Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warfrmes vs guardians

(PSN)prototypt19

Atheon can literally control espace ans sens you in a plan et or the sun crota is a god in his universe Oryx is also another fking god and the last one i don't know his name but can kill tennos with a éradication thing not to mention that you ABSOLUTELY need  light to kill them and you also need to do specific things to weaken them up

Who cares about gods or anything ?
Nobody cares what beings are para-causal or causal, this is a game.

And using the Light to kill a raid boss is just a gimmick.
Just like using the same fire towers to blow up Vay Hek in the Raid.

It is the same as Void only powers can strip the Kuva guardians of their CC immunity and defenses.
All is just a gameplay gimmick so that enemies that will die within 5 seconds can last longer.
No kidding, i disable Kuva Guardians within my Zenithstar death aura and they instant pop the moment their weapon drops.

Without it, they just become unkillable, un-cc-able fat boys.
Game needs balancing and thus some form of mechanics, so don't read "too deep" into the lore.

Edited by fatpig84

13 hours ago, alienis69 said:

Tenno can't win versus the Raid bosses though..... The guardians are a LOT more powerful than the game shows...just read the grimoire but well i say it's a TIE

Crota's oversoul does 500 dmg.

not taking armor into account, there's not a single warframe that COULDN'T tank that.

atheon? My Tigris prime would kill him in at the most 3 trigger pulls.

all party wipes? My valkyr prime says hi, as does my rage+defy wukong.

crota can only be hurt by his sword? Nope, he takes scratch dmg(unless they changed that) so i can still use 100% status to corrode away that armor....or slaughter him with valkyr.

oryx would give little trouble....then my banshee would happen 

19 minutes ago, alienis69 said:

Atheon can literally control espace ans sens you in a plan et or the sun crota is a god in his universe Oryx is also another fking god and the last one i don't know his name but can kill tennos with a éradication thing not to mention that you ABSOLUTELY need  light to kill them and you also need to do specific things to weaken them up

"You just kill flying guy that can disable your super power? congrats that's god you just slew". "So you just disable SIVA all by yourself, did i tell you that 99 Immortal Iron Lords died trying to do that?" Sorry but i don't buy it. Again, use something that is actually part of gameplay instead of exaggerated texts or dialogue.

Playing Destiny feels like playing a normal shooter where the NPC are paid to exaggerate everything you did to make you feel special. I'd be very embarrassed if i were a guardian. In fact I'd pick any other shooter characters over guardian, simply because they can pack more ammo for the weapons they carry.

6 hours ago, Rekkou said:

"You just kill flying guy that can disable your super power? congrats that's god you just slew". "So you just disable SIVA all by yourself, did i tell you that 99 Immortal Iron Lords died trying to do that?" Sorry but i don't buy it. Again, use something that is actually part of gameplay instead of exaggerated texts or dialogue.

Playing Destiny feels like playing a normal shooter where the NPC are paid to exaggerate everything you did to make you feel special. I'd be very embarrassed if i were a guardian. In fact I'd pick any other shooter characters over guardian, simply because they can pack more ammo for the weapons they carry.

And how can anyone use part of gameplay to messure who is stronger? Why is it when we use facts from warframe that they count and when we use facts from destiny, they don't? Both are games that have their own story. Also argumenting saying we don't use the facts from the story of destiny because its fiction doesn't make sense to me. Of course the story is fiction but the rules that are applied in the stories universe are facts. Simply because the creators intended it this way.

As much as I hate the wankfest that Destiny became, Warframes are piloted drones while Guardians are actual people in the suit. Where's that line about using proxies operator? Destiny also relatively scales better (despite light levels only normalizing damage instead of buffing it) and has a better shielding system. Pvp I can enter into a game without already losing 20-0. The procedurally generated levels also don't socket together very well or often take advantage of the alternate paths they hint at and most of the Warframes full range of movements are rarely taken into account. The HUB world is also basically a shopping mall and the Fashionframers mallrats.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

As much as I hate the wankfest that Destiny became, Warframes are piloted drones while Guardians are actual people in the suit. Where's that line about using proxies operator? Destiny also relatively scales better (despite light levels only normalizing damage instead of buffing it) and has a better shielding system. Pvp I can enter into a game without already losing 20-0. The procedurally generated levels also don't socket together very well or often take advantage of the alternate paths they hint at and most of the Warframes full range of movements are rarely taken into account. The HUB world is also basically a shopping mall and the Fashionframers mallrats.

Destiny has enormous potential solid gameplay a really attractive universe but it is spoiled by Dlc :/

5 hours ago, ChillZi said:

And how can anyone use part of gameplay to messure who is stronger? Why is it when we use facts from warframe that they count and when we use facts from destiny, they don't? Both are games that have their own story. Also argumenting saying we don't use the facts from the story of destiny because its fiction doesn't make sense to me. Of course the story is fiction but the rules that are applied in the stories universe are facts. Simply because the creators intended it this way.

By playing them? I count neither of their lores, i simply count what i experienced. If the creators want them to be that strong then make them that strong. Don't use lore to compensate your gameplay. Guardians in the end is just a guys/gals with different grenades, melee, and special weapons.

Warframes have various abilities that made them much stronger than the guardians and all of that reflected in the gameplay. Their default mobility is leagues above the fastest hunter, most of them have better CC, utility, survival abilities and can heal on demand. You don't need Lotus or codex telling you how awesome you are because you can experience it yourself.

Btw

Spoiler

Do you really want to do this or you're just upset after losing argument in your previous thread? Do you even play Destiny? Because your argument sounds like you're just trying to poke a hole in my argument instead of making proper argument.

47 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

By playing them? I count neither of their lores, i simply count what i experienced. If the creators want them to be that strong then make them that strong. Don't use lore to compensate your gameplay. Guardians in the end is just a guys/gals with different grenades, melee, and special weapons.

Warframes have various abilities that made them much stronger than the guardians and all of that reflected in the gameplay. Their default mobility is leagues above the fastest hunter, most of them have better CC, utility, survival abilities and can heal on demand. You don't need Lotus or codex telling you how awesome you are because you can experience it yourself.

Btw

Reveal hidden contents

Do you really want to do this or you're just upset after losing argument in your previous thread? Do you even play Destiny? Because your argument sounds like you're just trying to poke a hole in my argument instead of making proper argument.

Everyone experience games in a different way. This is completely subjective. I like the titan class in destiny for example much more than Rhino in Warframe because it feels much more powerful. I experienced both gameplaywise. Does it mean that the titan class is actually stronger than Rhino? Nope. I just experienced it this way. Other people experience it differently. So no. You cannot use gameplay to measure who is stronger here.

Also Guardians don't only use grenades, melee and special weapons they also have their super powers and also subclasses. Titans can obliterate enemies around them by using sheer force on the ground. Defender is their subclass and can protect their allies. Their bubble has infinite health so nothing can hurt them (unlike frost ability were the bubble can disappear if a nullifier runs against it or if the enemy is so powerful that he can destroy it with force). Just as an example. Also to me it seems you have never played destiny.

1 hour ago, ChillZi said:

-snip-

Subjectivity about gameplay is just how much you like it. Gameplay still revolves around concept and game design that can be analyzed and objectively compared. While i rarely play Titan, nothing about it made Striker seems much stronger than Rhino. Compared to Frost, Defender does seem more powerful, but compared to Volt, Volt is much stronger by how much versatile he is.

And we see another difference here. Enemy that can disable super power is big boss in Destiny. While in warframe they are just common enemies. That really says how powerful warframe has become.

Feel free to continue further, but this will be my last post in this thread. No need to stalk me to look for the next thread i'm in, it's Sunday.

6 hours ago, Rekkou said:

And we see another difference here. Enemy that can disable super power is big boss in Destiny. While in warframe they are just common enemies. That really says how powerful warframe has become.

That means nothing it's just a gameplay mechanic