The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we really ninjas?

22 hours ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

I mean it seams like a dumb question but SD and TWW showed us were not warframes and warframes are ninjas but I heard a few people saying that since we were dreaming while controlling warframes we just dream of bring ninjas, dream of being a killing machine but outside of that we know no king fu or fighting what so ever 

I truly believe we are terrorists [Space Pirates if you like]. Think about it.

1-We follow our leader blindly, no matter how many times we have got her lying straight to our faces.

2-We are Void fueled Magical Assassins Ninja Wizards from the Space, with teen souls. 

3-And we all carry a single flag, TENNO.

4-We wiped an entire race before [Orokin], and we are working on it right now, trying to get 3 other races extint [Infested, Grineer, Corpos {reddit inner joke here}].

5-We are fearless, we are weapons from top to bottom, we might look like an endless stream of assassins to the eyes of our poor victims. it takes whole armies of them to kill one of us that will revive or come back somehow.

Any resemblance to reality its pure coincidence.

Edited by XAJM

9 hours ago, Artorius-Alter said:

Marketing mostly, for some reason they still market Warframe with ''Ninja's play free'', pretending like it actually still has meaning, yeah, okay, we have some Japanese inspired moves and stuff, but we can hardly be called ninja's.

Ninjas play free is saying that the players are ninjas, it doesn't say whether or not the tenno are ninjas

A ninja is stealthy.

Look at Valkyr or Inaros or Rhino or Ember they are not stealthy they are loud and destructive.  I mean you could play them stealthy but...then what's the point in having world on fire or Hysteria or 5000 health.   So I'd say sure they are supposed to be ninjas just some of them suck at it like Archer does at being a spy.

So the next time an alarm goes off and you trigger world on fire or Hysteria just remember your a horrible ninja. Lol

16 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

we are far more than mere Ninjas; we are the perfect Warrior. we are masters of all forms of martial combat, with extensive knowledge of firearms, explosives, stealth, underwater and space combat techniques, and we are blessed with incredible Void Powers as well. we are all of mankind's soldiers in one body.

we are weapons

we are Warframes

we are Tenno!

+1

Hear me out

POP culture ninja are supposed to be masters at martial arts and I mean we flip, jump, use swords/fists like a god and can spin jump through the god damn map

That's my friends defines a true ninja (obviously not a real life ninja but a pop culture ninja)

We can wall run and if you think about ninja are supposed to be old like in the past and the only way to defeat sentients is without technology but using ways of the old 

And most of us know the Warframe's don't really have a personality as you give them your personality (I mean the original Tenno for the frame could of) and the Orokin might of programmed ALL warframes to be ninja by default

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon