Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Second Dream (Might include spoiler)

Lucifer_Morningstar

I told at title but this may include some spoilers just to be warned.

So in second dream we find a child tenno and saved him/her from stalker.Then that tenno started to control our warframe.

my question is if child tenno is controling now our warframe, what was controlling before? I mean who was using tranference to move warframe and save child?

do we have any information about this that i missed?

2 minutes ago, SSI_Deadpool said:

I told at title but this may include some spoilers just to be warned.

So in second dream we find a child tenno and saved him/her from stalker.Then that tenno started to control our warframe.

my question is if child tenno is controling now our warframe, what was controlling before? I mean who was using tranference to move warframe and save child?

do we have any information about this that i missed?

We are the tenno, we were asleep all that time in a "second dream" using our warframes.

As others have said, the child is your character. Asleep hidden on the moon in the void using transference on the Warframes. First Margulis, and then The Lotus/Natah deceived you letting you dream you were the Warframes you commanded, never questioning how you shifted from Frame to Frame due to, essentially, dream logic.  But now you are awake and use transference from your Orbiter, closer to your Warframes, and stronger due to being conscious of it, which is why you can use your Focus Powers now.

"This is who you really are."

Edited by Gelkor

19 hours ago, Nowe999 said:

It was always the child that you had found. What you found them in was the Orokin version of the Somatic link that is in your ship. 

19 hours ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

We are the tenno, we were asleep all that time in a "second dream" using our warframes.

19 hours ago, Gelkor said:

As others have said, the child is your character. Asleep hidden on the moon in the void using transference on the Warframes. First Margulis, and then The Lotus/Natah deceived you letting you dream you were the Warframes you commanded, never questioning how you shifted from Frame to Frame due to, essentially, dream logic.  But now you are awake and use transference from your Orbiter, closer to your Warframes, and stronger due to being conscious of it, which is why you can use your Focus Powers now.

"This is who you really are."

19 hours ago, Thylacin said:

That's you, Bruh!

17 hours ago, Akavakaku said:

You are that child. You, the child, were the one controlling your warframe from the moon the whole time. You just didn't know it. 

14 hours ago, HorridaMessor said:

To add to previous answers: play through The War Within - you will better understand Second Dream. 

Ah it all makes sense now :D

thanks for giving your time to me ^^