Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Dirge retaliates with a fierce barrage of blows, which Felicity blocks with apparent ease. As the fight progresses it becomes apparent that she is quite knowledgeable when it comes to fighting techniques. However it also becomes apparent that Dirge has more "hands-on" experience. Felicity still manages to hold her own, landing a few strikes by alternating styles, however she is unable to press the advantage. Slowly Dirge drives her back, wearing down her defenses. After a particularly rapid series of blows, all blocked, Felicity twirls back to the edge of the circle and clasps her hands behind her. Dirge, sensing an opening, surges forward.

"I surrender." She says. 

Dirge's fist stops inches from her face.

"What?" He asks.

"I surrender." She says. "It's obvious I can't beat you, and I have other business to attend to."

A vein pulses above Dirge's eyebrow. His knuckles are white with rage.

Felicity steps from the circle, stepping gracefully into her frame. Despite the fight, she does not seem winded.

"I don't wish to intrude anymore." She says turning to one of the Veil Operatives. "If you could transport us back to our tower, we would be grateful."

"Yes ma'am." The Operative says, sheathing his bow. "This way."

Dirge is glaring at Felicity and you, and you can almost hear the gears in his head grinding as he tries to find some way to respond.

*He nods to Fectily* "When we get back I'll need to see a recovery team, about my augments" *His grip still strong on the handle of the lex prime, he turns to follow facility* 

17 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods to Fectily* "When we get back I'll need to see a recovery team, about my augments" *His grip still strong on the handle of the lex prime, he turns to follow facility* 

Felicity waits until you are both seated comfortably in a Veil shuttle before bursting out laughing.

"Did you see his face?" She asks. "Oh, that was totally worth it!"

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity waits until you are both seated comfortably in a Veil shuttle before bursting out laughing.

"Did you see his face?" She asks. "Oh, that was totally worth it!"

*He chuckles* "Oh, I surely saw his face, tho I am hoping he'll stand down after this"

*DISC, Hopes in, looking to Zaeed* "Are you well, Zaeed, with you endured I'm very concerned for your mental well-being, even more so of what Drige revelled" *He turns to Felicity* "I strongly recommend, he seeks mental checks, along his medical attention, when we get back"  

*Zaeed, just scoffs, then looks out the window of the shuttle* "I had a funny feeling, Dirge would side with such violent faction, then again, I'm rarely the type of discipline person" *He sighs, looking over to Felicity* "I want to know the truth, what was your side of this Orokin Empire's murder"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He chuckles* "Oh, I surely saw his face, tho I am hoping he'll stand down after this"

*DISC, Hopes in, looking to Zaeed* "Are you well, Zaeed, with you endured I'm very concerned for your mental well-being, even more so of what Drige revelled" *He turns to Felicity* "I strongly recommend, he seeks mental checks, along his medical attention, when we get back"  

*Zaeed, just scoffs, then looks out the window of the shuttle* "I had a funny feeling, Dirge would side with such violent faction, then again, I'm rarely the type of discipline person" *He sighs, looking over to Felicity* "I want to know the truth, what was your side of this Orokin Empire's murder"

She smiles sadly.

"More than I would have liked." She said. "When Margulis died, I took over as caretaker of the young Tenno. Among them a practice developed, using music to convey messages. I used to carry, well I suppose one could call them mixed tapes, between the different wards and rooms. It was not until after Terminus, and the death of my parents, that I learned what those songs had hidden. Schematics and plans for the purge."

She looks out the window.

"I understand why your brethren acted as they did. But I still wish things had happened differently." She says. "Now can we please talk of something else? These imprints and towers bring back memories of the day I lost my entire family, and I am not keen to relive that."

Edited by Rakawan

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

She smiles sadly.

"More than I would have liked." She said. "When Margulis died, I took over as caretaker of the young Tenno. Among them a practice developed, using music to convey messages. I used to carry, well I suppose one could call them mixed tapes, between the different wards and rooms. It was not until after Terminus, and the death of my parents, that I learned what those songs had hidden. Schematics and plans for the purge."

"I understand why your brethren acted as they did. But I still wish things had happened differently." She says. "Now can we please talk of something else? These imprints and towers bring back memories of the day I lost my entire family, and I am not keen to relive that."

*Zaeed looks to her, then sighs, turning slightly away from the group* "Yeah, you're right, I too not want to relive the murder of an empire" *he says, quite sharply* "Look Disc, I'm gonna get my check up and then leave, I'm heading back to my Orokin Ship where I belong"

*DISC's MOA head, drops* "Very well, I will inform the rail command that your ship is ready to take off, May I request to stay here with Fel?" 

"Request granted, it might be wise to take my implants time to rest" *He responds*

Edited by -Platinum-

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks to her, then sighs, turning slightly away from the group* "Yeah, you're right, I too not want to relive the murder of an empire" *he says, quite sharply* "Look Disc, I'm gonna get my check up and then leave, I'm heading back to my Orokin Ship where I belong"

*DISC's MOA head, drops* "Very well, I will inform the rail command that your ship is ready to take off, May I request to stay here with Fel?" 

"Request granted, it might be wise to take my implants time to rest" *He responds*

"I would normally recommend resting at your room in the tower." She says. "But given new events it may be safer aboard your ship."

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Try to keep it out of orbit." She says. "The Grineer will likely fire on anyone they think is interfering."

"Or I can just shoot them?" *He chuckles, leaning back* "So, marrying me just cuz I look pretty?"

Edited by -Platinum-

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Or I can just shoot them?" *He chuckles, leaning back* "So, marrying me just cuz I look pretty?"

"You want to get in a fight with nine Fomorians, be my guest." Felicity says. 

She laughs .

"Every now and then I like to remind people that I play the part of the polite housewife because I like to, not because I don't know any other way." She says. 

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You want to get in a fight with nine Fomorians, be my guest." Felicity says. 

She laughs .

"Every now and then I like to remind people that I play the part of the polite housewife because I like to, not because I don't know any other way." She says. 

"Fomorians, pfff" *He says jokingly* "But heh, I have to admit, if he did marry you cuz you're pretty, I won't blame him" *He says, with a smirk* 

Edited by -Platinum-
him?, whats a him

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Fomorians, pfff" *He says jokingly* "But heh, I have to admit, if he did marry you cuz you're pretty, I won't blame him" *He says, with a smirk* 

"Thank you." She says. "But he'd verge first to tell you it was only one of many reasons."

As the shuttle approaches the tower the windows clear, andyou can see the Corpus' Capital-Class Obelisk ships moving into formation around several towers. Corpus ships float between them, and you can see troop transports moving below. They seem to be preparing for some massive military movement.

"This will be the first time since Gradivus that the Corpus and Tenno have worked together in such numbers. I truly hope it is enough to stop Ruk."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Thank you." She says. "But he'd verge first to tell you it was only one of many reasons."

As the shuttle approaches the tower the windows clear, andyou can see the Corpus' Capital-Class Obelisk ships moving into formation around several towers. Corpus ships float between them, and you can see troop transports moving below. They seem to be preparing for some massive military movement.

"This will be the first time since Gradivus that the Corpus and Tenno have worked together in such numbers. I truly hope it is enough to stop Ruk."

*He smiles* "I'm so jealous" *He looks outside* "Ohh, Corpus and Tenno, I may join you on this mission, once I've rested up and sorted my issue"

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He smiles* "I'm so jealous" *He looks outside* "Ohh, Corpus and Tenno, I may join you on this mission, once I've rested up and sorted my issue"

"Let us hope we can survive long enough." She says. "Ruk's fleet is just as large, and he has far more troops to deploy to the ground. With the numerous caverns and caves we will be hard pressed to keep them at bay. Still we could use the help, if you have any friends who owe you a favor."

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Let us hope we can survive long enough." She says. "Ruk's fleet is just as large, and he has far more troops to deploy to the ground. With the numerous caverns and caves we will be hard pressed to keep them at bay. Still we could use the help, if you have any friends who owe you a favor."

*He looks over* "I have a few friends, that could help, but I do have an "Unquie" friend, but she's a bit..Uhm...odd"

*DISC opens up* "What about Zuir? she is a great fighter and high-skills in medical"

*Zaeed almost jumps from his chair* "Absolutely Not!", I will not have my daughter in such a dangerous place!"

*DISC speaks out* "She's old enough, to take care of herself, Zaeed, on top I will help her"

*Zaeed looks down to DISC* "I said, no, DISC, look outside, we need someone who can fight an army, not just be a tiny help"

*DISC* "But she will be, she's trained in close-range combat and short-range, as well with medical, she will b_" *DISC is soon spoken over by Zaeed* 

"I have the final word, DISC, she will not go" *Zaeed snaps back*

*DISC* "She is old enough..." *This argument is likely to keep going without someone stopping them*

Edited by -Platinum-

The liset slowly approached Lua, the harrow inside standing methodical, his thurible swinging back and forth, slowly, like a clock. "Lua. The place that vanished. Then returned. Hmmmm. Time to return to the chambers, the ruble." His voice was soft, smooth and mellow, but his tone was regretful, his mind filled with memories of the failure he underwent long ago. The thurible's smoke fills his ship, letting him nearly vanish. The dark gray and blood red tints on him shined through the white gold smoke, still as calm water as the ship continued to descend.  

31 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

The liset slowly approached Lua, the harrow inside standing methodical, his thurible swinging back and forth, slowly, like a clock. "Lua. The place that vanished. Then returned. Hmmmm. Time to return to the chambers, the ruble." His voice was soft, smooth and mellow, but his tone was regretful, his mind filled with memories of the failure he underwent long ago. The thurible's smoke fills his ship, letting him nearly vanish. The dark gray and blood red tints on him shined through the white gold smoke, still as calm water as the ship continued to descend.  

The ship's sensors would detect Orokin defensive systems tracking the ship, moving in a manner that suggests there were recently installed, or repaired. 

"Tenno craft, hold position and identify yourself." A voice says. 

Outside the window you can see a massive Corpus fleet mobilizing, complete with troop transports. Long range scanners would also detect ground crews working one new emplacements and other activists usually completed before a battle. 

A massive Orokin ship hovers over the tower, as if keeping watch over its inhabitants. It possesses two massive weapon emplacements, one in each side, housing canon's similar to Fomorian weaponry, but with a distinc Orokin flair. It is from this ship the communication comes.

*He looks over* "I have a few friends, that could help, but I do have an "Unquie" friend, but she's a bit..Uhm...odd"

*DISC opens up* "What about Zuir? she is a great fighter and high-skills in medical"

*Zaeed almost jumps from his chair* "Absolutely Not!", I will not have my daughter in such a dangerous place!"

*DISC speaks out* "She's old enough, to take care of herself, Zaeed, on top I will help her"

*Zaeed looks down to DISC* "I said, no, DISC, look outside, we need someone who can fight an army, not just be a tiny help"

*DISC* "But she will be, she's trained in close-range combat and short-range, as well with medical, she will b_" *DISC is soon spoken over by Zaeed* 

"I have the final word, DISC, she will not go" *Zaeed snaps back*

*DISC* "She is old enough..." *This argument is likely to keep going without someone stopping them*

"Armies are useless without medics. We could always use more medical staff." Felicity says. "Teleportation systems will let us transport and treat the would fed from far behind our defensive lines. It won't be perfectly safe, but it would be better than the front lines."

"We could use more help." She says. "Hek, I'd recruit the Infestation if I thought it could..."

As if her words had summoned it a Golem drops from punch outside the shuttle window. It's maw hairs open before the shuttle can react, a probiscus  gently drawing the ship inside. 

Felicity steps in front of Zaeed, Glauber drawn. After a few moments a short, almost polite, knock echoes from the back ramp of the shuttle. 

"Hello." A childish voice asks. "Are you there big sis?"

Edited by Rakawan

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Armies are useless without medics. We could always use more medical staff." Felicity says. "Teleportation systems will let us transport and treat the would fed from far behind our defensive lines. It won't be perfectly safe, but it would be better than the front lines."

"We could use more help." She says. "Hek, I'd recruit the Infestation if I thought it could..."

As if her words had summoned it a Golem drops from punch outside the shuttle window. It's maw hairs open before the shuttle can react, a probiscus  gently drawing the ship inside. 

Felicity steps in front of Zaeed, Glauber drawn. After a few moments a short, almost polite, knock echoes from the back ramp of the shuttle. 

"Hello." A childish voice asks. "Are you there big sis?"

*Zaeed sighs* "Fine I'll contact my friends" *He looks up to the Golem* "Yeah, this is why I want to go home, what the hell?"  

*DISC's MOA springs to life* "ALERT: INFESTED GOLEM DETECTED" *its weapons draw out* 

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The ship's sensors would detect Orokin defensive systems tracking the ship, moving in a manner that suggests there were recently installed, or repaired. 

"Tenno craft, hold position and identify yourself." A voice says. 

Outside the window you can see a massive Corpus fleet mobilizing, complete with troop transports. Long range scanners would also detect ground crews working one new emplacements and other activists usually completed before a battle. 

A massive Orokin ship hovers over the tower, as if keeping watch over its inhabitants. It possesses two massive weapon emplacements, one in each side, housing canon's similar to Fomorian weaponry, but with a distinc Orokin flair. It is from this ship the communication comes.

His eyes narrow to slits.  "Hmmm.  Oro-kin.  I am Eleos ((Eh-lee-ohs)).  I do not seek war.  Only answers.  I will find answers of my past here, yes?"  His liset slows to a crawl, moving only by the orbital field of Lua.  His dark green cloak floats softly around his legs as the venting system clears out some of the smoke, allowing him to restart his strange, methodical movements visibly.  "Hmmm.  Golden-era objects.  Displeasing.  No matter.  I will tolerate, yes?"

((Am I gonna need to send you his backstory?))

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

His eyes narrow to slits.  "Hmmm.  Oro-kin.  I am Eleos ((Eh-lee-ohs)).  I do not seek war.  Only answers.  I will find answers of my past here, yes?"  His liset slows to a crawl, moving only by the orbital field of Lua.  His dark green cloak floats softly around his legs as the venting system clears out some of the smoke, allowing him to restart his strange, methodical movements visibly.  "Hmmm.  Golden-era objects.  Displeasing.  No matter.  I will tolerate, yes?"

((Am I gonna need to send you his backstory?))

((Yes. Bear in mind however that events like the upcoming battle generally override other active events. I.E once the battle starts most character building will take place between skirmishes or during battles.))

An image appears onscreen, another Tenno, clad in a royal looking Frost Prime. He is sitting on a crate, holding a glowing stone, and running it down a crystalline blade. The blade glows slightly, but its edges seem to drink in the stone's light.

"Perhaps. This place holds many things. Even I do not know all it's secretss." He says. "Knowledge, however, comes at a price. You are not here for war, but should the battle ahead be lost, more than answers will perish. As you are one of my kin perhaps a bargain can be struck. Assist me in the defense of this place, and I will personally assist you in your quest for answers."

The stone winks out, and crumbles to dust. The Frost rises, sheathing the blade.

"I will give you time to consider." He says. "If you agree, meet me at the tower beneath the golden ship. If not, then I suggest you retreat from this place until the battle is ended."

*Zaeed sighs* "Fine I'll contact my friends" *He looks up to the Golem* "Yeah, this is why I want to go home, what the hell?"  

*DISC's MOA springs to life* "ALERT: INFESTED GOLEM DETECTED" *its weapons draw out* 

"Sai'ah." Felicity says, holstering her pistol. "Relax, Zaeed. It's a friend."

A conciousness brushes you mind.

Relax Tenno. A motherly voice says. You are safe here.

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Yes. Bear in mind however that events like the upcoming battle generally override other active events. I.E once the battle starts most character building will take place between skirmishes or during battles.))

An image appears onscreen, another Tenno, clad in a royal looking Frost Prime. He is sitting on a crate, holding a glowing stone, and running it down a crystalline blade. The blade glows slightly, but its edges seem to drink in the stone's light.

"Perhaps. This place holds many things. Even I do not know all it's secretss." He says. "Knowledge, however, comes at a price. You are not here for war, but should the battle ahead be lost, more than answers will perish. As you are one of my kin perhaps a bargain can be struck. Assist me in the defense of this place, and I will personally assist you in your quest for answers."

The stone winks out, and crumbles to dust. The Frost rises, sheathing the blade.

"I will give you time to consider." He says. "If you agree, meet me at the tower beneath the golden ship. If not, then I suggest you retreat from this place until the battle is ended."

"Hmmm.  I will help. But I am no soldier. Orders are for soldiers, yes?"  His liset moves down to the tower, the cloak staying active. It has once again filled with the white smoke of his thurible. 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Hmmm.  I will help. But I am no soldier. Orders are for soldiers, yes?"  His liset moves down to the tower, the cloak staying active. It has once again filled with the white smoke of his thurible. 

"Then what are you?" The other Tenno asks. "A healer, a strategist perhaps. Or maybe a tinkerer?"

The image shows him walking out onto the landing pad.

To the side you can see a giant infested Golem come out of punch and devour a small shuttle with Red Veil markings. It does not attack however, simply sitting there and gets shot for the corpus ships. After a minute they cease their fire, and the shuttle crawls out from its mouth.

31 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Then what are you?" The other Tenno asks. "A healer, a strategist perhaps. Or maybe a tinkerer?"

The image shows him walking out onto the landing pad.

To the side you can see a giant infested Golem come out of punch and devour a small shuttle with Red Veil markings. It does not attack however, simply sitting there and gets shot for the corpus ships. After a minute they cease their fire, and the shuttle crawls out from its mouth.

A long silence follows before he responds.  "I would be, what do you call, suppression.  yes.  I suppress the enemies, group them, still them.  Make them easier to kill.  Then they die.  Hmmmm.  Much like the golden-sky people, yes?"  He does not pay much mind to the golem, only glancing at it briefly.