Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

Ryoko steps into a nearly empty room. 

“I was hoping to save you for later.” He says. “But it seems today is your lucky day.”

He taps something into a console on the wall, and the panel behind it lifts, showing stasis chambers containing familiar forms.

”Alad V was a madman and a psychopath.” He says. “But there was one project of his that held promise, in the proper hands of course.”

The stasis pods open and a series of mechanical growls fill the air.

The first of the proxies lands on the floor, shaking itself like a dog shaking off drops of water, then stretching.

”Activate hunting protocols.” Ryoko says. “Select Target Type: Tenno. Select Target Designation: Graxx.”

The other proxies fall from their pods, stretching their limbs. White ceramic and biometal covers their backs, gold hoops on their “heads”. 

“Eliminate with extreme prejudice.” Ryoko says. 

The Zanuka style proxies leap to their feet, racing out the door with what seems like almost mechanical glee. 

The last one however, stays where it is, looking at the Arbiter, who motions for it to follow.

”Come Zarrac.” He says, placing a hand on his blade. “We have a kingdom to defend.”

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She Walks over* "We're getting more wounded, then we can keep up with?" *She looks to one of the Nurses* "Whats the status?"

“Two of our end stations went dark.” The nurse says. “No contact. We rerouted here, but we are already swamped.”

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Two of our end stations went dark.” The nurse says. “No contact. We rerouted here, but we are already swamped.”

*She sighs* "Damm, I can see that, if you want me to Ma'ma, I am happy to donate my Orbiter, I can retrofit the rooms, to help with medical tasks, if you want, it should be big enough to house quite a few people" *She says, with charity* "Also, Where do you need me?, I can help the wounded here, or I can go try to see if I can clear out them stations, give us more rooms" *She taps the side of her arm, bringing up a display*

Edited by -Platinum-

On 12/21/2017 at 1:31 PM, -Platinum- said:

*She sighs* "Damm, I can see that, if you want me to Ma'ma, I am happy to donate my Orbiter, I can retrofit the rooms, to help with medical tasks, if you want, it should be big enough to house quite a few people" *She says, with charity* "Also, Where do you need me?, I can help the wounded here, or I can go try to see if I can clear out them stations, give us more rooms" *She taps the side of her arm, bringing up a display*

“If you could that would be very helpful.” The Nurse says.

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“If you could that would be very helpful.” The Nurse says.

*She nods in agreement* "Docking bays are open and certain private rooms have been locked down as the Orbiter belongs to father as well" *She perks a brow* "That's odd, I'm getting some kind of odd signal from my Orbiters new life supported room, but its locked down tight" *She, looks over* "DISC why has this room been locked down?" 

"That room has an unknown transference disrupter inside, for both of your safety, I've closed down that room, I've already notified Zaeed, but for now, focus on your tasks" *DISC is quick to say*

*She simply shrugs* "Alright whatever.." *She looks back to the Nurse* "There you go, docking is ready, I can send  ships to help pick up anyone who needs ASAP transport, I can send you the data when ready,it gives you an idea what rooms are open for you and what is closed"

Edited by -Platinum-

On 12/21/2017 at 10:23 AM, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over to the Automated defences, then begins firing, aiming for the control nerve of the automated defences, hopeing to hit the sensors, that shows freind/foe* "Nice camp you got here"  

Either by design or sheer luck you manage to take out the sensor clusters, causing the turrets to go offline. You do, however, hear the drone of an Ogma approaching, as alarms go off. It seems the Grineer were waiting for an attack.

14 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods in agreement* "Docking bays are open and certain private rooms have been locked down as the Orbiter belongs to father as well" *She perks a brow* "That's odd, I'm getting some kind of odd signal from my Orbiters new life supported room, but its locked down tight" *She, looks over* "DISC why has this room been locked down?" 

"That room has an unknown transference disrupter inside, for both of your safety, I've closed down that room, I've already notified Zaeed, but for now, focus on your tasks" *DISC is quick to say*

*She simply shrugs* "Alright whatever.." *She looks back to the Nurse* "There you go, docking is ready, I can send  ships to help pick up anyone who needs ASAP transport, I can send you the data when ready,it gives you an idea what rooms are open for you and what is closed"

At that moment D.I.S.C would find itself suddenly cut off from all channels, forcibly transferred to an almost empty datascape. 

C.A.L.C hovers before it, however something seems off. The data streams coming from it are do not match normal Cephalon patterns, and its image distorts every few seconds.

"D.I.S.C." C.A.L.C says. "My apologies. I needed to have a word... in private."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Either by design or sheer luck you manage to take out the sensor clusters, causing the turrets to go offline. You do, however, hear the drone of an Ogma approaching, as alarms go off. It seems the Grineer were waiting for an attack.

*He sighs* "They were waiting for me this time, lovely" *He runs for cover, holding his rifle* "aim for the cockpit, take out the driver" 

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

At that moment D.I.S.C would find itself suddenly cut off from all channels, forcibly transferred to an almost empty datascape. 

C.A.L.C hovers before it, however something seems off. The data streams coming from it are do not match normal Cephalon patterns, and its image distorts every few seconds.

"D.I.S.C." C.A.L.C says. "My apologies. I needed to have a word... in private."

*DISC, seems unfazed by the focbily, seems that happened more than he liked* "Not at all, whats the matter C.A.L.C?"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*DISC, seems unfazed by the focbily, seems that happened more than he liked* "Not at all, whats the matter C.A.L.C?"

C.A.L.C's dataform seems to glitch for a second.

"I need you to analyze a datastream... IMEDIATELY... as soon as you can." C.A.L.C says. "It is very important."

A data-packet is sent to you. 

*He sighs* "They were waiting for me this time, lovely" *He runs for cover, holding his rifle* "aim for the cockpit, take out the driver" 

The Ogma swoops overhead, its bombs tearing up the ground where you were just standing. It swings around for another run, this time targeting your cover.

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Ogma swoops overhead, its bombs tearing up the ground where you were just standing. It swings around for another run, this time targeting your cover.

*He takes a few shots at the Ogma, trying to aim for the cockpit, as he runs to new cover* "Geez, bombing runs" *as he goes to new cover, he keeps lookout for flanking grinner, as he heads to the offline turrets*

Edited by -Platinum-

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

C.A.L.C's dataform seems to glitch for a second.

"I need you to analyze a datastream... IMEDIATELY... as soon as you can." C.A.L.C says. "It is very important."

A data-packet is sent to you. 

*Once the data packets are sent, he begins to analyze it, while keeping track of his stream's firewalls* "Scanning data-packets, are you feeling well?"

Edited by -Platinum-

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He takes a few shots at the Ogma, trying to aim for the cockpit, as he runs to new cover* "Geez, bombing runs" *as he goes to new cover, he keeps lookout for flanking grinner, as he heads to the offline turrets*

“Hey watch your shooting there, ace.” A voice says. 

The cockpit of the Ogma suddenly my flies open, revealing a very surprised Grineer.

There is a pulse of energy and the Grineer that were flanking you suddenly pull out sheevs and begin hacking at eachother. 

“You want the shark or the minnows ?” The mysterious voice asks.

Edited by Rakawan

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Once the data packets are sent, he begins to analyze it, while keeping track of his stream's firewalls* "Scanning data-packets, are you feeling well?"

As you begin scanning the image breaks, sending red tendrils of corrupt code into your data streams.

”You Cephalons.” Hunhow says. “So trusting, so gullible.”

His attack begins to eat through your firewall.

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Hey watch your shooting there, ace.” A voice says. 

The cockpit of the Ogma suddenly my flies open, revealing a very surprised Grineer.

There is a pulse of energy and the Grineer that were flanking you suddenly pull out sheevs and begin hacking at eachother. 

“You want the shark or the minnows ?” The mysterious voice asks.

*He perks a brow* "What!?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you begin scanning the image breaks, sending red tendrils of corrupt code into your data streams.

”You Cephalons.” Hunhow says. “So trusting, so gullible.”

His attack begins to eat through your firewall.

*In his panic he, trying to set up more firewalls* "Hunhow?, of all the Cephalons, why me?"

*He perks a brow* "What!?"

“Soon enough those Grineer are going to get ahold of themselves and that Ogma pilot will realize his guns still work.” The voice says. “Now I can solve one of those problems, but not both. So you will need to handle the other.”

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*In his panic he, trying to set up more firewalls* "Hunhow?, of all the Cephalons, why me?"

"Because you are mobile." He says. "Why would I need the weave, when you can carry me to the others."

The tendrils slash at the newly added firewalls, cutting gashes into them.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Soon enough those Grineer are going to get ahold of themselves and that Ogma pilot will realize his guns still work.” The voice says. “Now I can solve one of those problems, but not both. So you will need to handle the other.”

"Take out the grinner, I've got an idea to take out the Ogma ship" *He looks for higher average point, or a cliff to run up to* 

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Because you are mobile." He says. "Why would I need the weave, when you can carry me to the others."

The tendrils slash at the newly added firewalls, cutting gashes into them.

"And if I refuse?" *He tries to connect to something simple, like a screen, hopefully near someone important, without giving himself away*

Edited by -Platinum-

"And if I refuse?" *He tries to connect to something simple, like a screen, hopefully near someone important, without giving himself away*

"Poor deluded Cephalon." Hunhow says. "I'm afraid you don't have a say in the matter."

You find your access blocked. The datascape has no visible exits, and no connections to the outside.

"Take out the grinner, I've got an idea to take out the Ogma ship" *He looks for higher average point, or a cliff to run up to* 

There are no cliffs, however there is a sniper's nest nearby that may be able to get you close enough to bullet jump to the Ogma's height.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Poor deluded Cephalon." Hunhow says. "I'm afraid you don't have a say in the matter."

You find your access blocked. The datascape has no visible exits, and no connections to the outside.

*He tries to cut connections to Zuir and Zaeed, but doing so, if successful would remove his firewalls* "Then you'll have to try" 

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There are no cliffs, however there is a sniper's nest nearby that may be able to get you close enough to bullet jump to the Ogma's height.

*He quickly climbs up to the tower, waits for the Ogma to get into range, before bullet-jumping onto it* "Ugh this is stupid!"