Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He takes a look, perking a brow* "Uh, Sure...anything, exactly I should tell her?" *His tone seems off* "Point me to her"

"We... haven't spoken in a long time." Konzu says. "You'll find her on the edge of town, near the entrance."

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The crewman manage to remain on their feet while you treat them. They seem to possess mainly minor wounds, with a few deep cuts.

*She treats the big cuts first, using Gauze, cleaning them down, before sealing the cuts with nanites, she casts Renew hopeing it will do the rest* "Minor wounds, not life-threatening" *She hands each one a personal medi-kit* "The kits should help body pain and minor mental distortions, your basic medical morphine and painkillers" *She looks to any others, see if the minor wounds are not life-threating* "Anyone else?"

Edited by -Platinum-

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*She treats the big cuts first, using Gauze, cleaning them down, before sealing the cuts with nanites, she casts Renew hopeing it will do the rest* "Minor wounds, not life-threatening" *She hands each one a personal medi-kit* "The kits should help body pain and minor mental distortions, your basic medical morphine and painkillers" *She looks to any others, see if the minor wounds are not life-threating* "Anyone else?"

Everyone seems fine once they use the packets.

"Try to keep a low profile moving forwards." Ryoko says. "Weapons hot, and eyes peeled."

On 11/11/2017 at 8:41 PM, Rakawan said:

Smoke begins to billow from Ares as he marks targets.

"Agreed." He says.

His Vectis hisses and a single round cuts through the chained Grineer.

As the last of the Dargyns draw close he activates Bladestorm, leaping from target to target with disorienting speed.

Eleos returns his ferrox to his hand, planting it beside him, his cloak flowing to create a heroic pose.  He lets his thurible hang from his hand, the white smoke flowing from it, down the cliff.  He waits to see if the bladestorm destroys the Dargyns.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Eleos returns his ferrox to his hand, planting it beside him, his cloak flowing to create a heroic pose.  He lets his thurible hang from his hand, the white smoke flowing from it, down the cliff.  He waits to see if the bladestorm destroys the Dargyns.

The Dargyn are not affected, however they suddenly veer off to the side.

Ares appears beside you and claps you on the back.

"Well done." He says. "It appears the Grineer have decided to abandon their efforts to take this location. Savor that win, we will likely be relocated soon."

"Uh, no, but Konzu wanted me to check up on you, worried you might do something harsh" *He says, perking a brow*

"I will not speak to him." She says. "If you wish to help me find my Onkko I will accept your aid. If not I will take care of this myself."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I will not speak to him." She says. "If you wish to help me find my Onkko I will accept your aid. If not I will take care of this myself."

*He Sighs "I'm assuming you have some beef with him, then eh? well. I can't exactly let you go alone, you'll be slaughtered out there, I'll help, but I need to know, why you two won't talk to each other" 

Edited by -Platinum-

20 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Sighs "I'm assuming you have some beef with him, then eh? well. I can't exactly let you go alone, you'll be slaughtered out there, I'll help, but I need to know, why you two won't talk to each other" 

“He was with my Onkko when he disappeared.” She says. “The two of them went onto the plains, but only one came back.”

She takes a breath.

”Naz.” She says. “I will speak of it no more. Go. Find my Onkko.”

A waypoint appears leading to the gates.

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Dargyn are not affected, however they suddenly veer off to the side.

Ares appears beside you and claps you on the back.

"Well done." He says. "It appears the Grineer have decided to abandon their efforts to take this location. Savor that win, we will likely be relocated soon."

"Appearances can be deceiving.  This could only be the eye of a storm.  We must observe the whole of the fleet before further action, to be sure that they will leave."  He stowed his ferrox on his back, bringing his thurible in front of him, letting it sway back and forth, every so calmly.  

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“He was with my Onkko when he disappeared.” She says. “The two of them went onto the plains, but only one came back.”

She takes a breath.

”Naz.” She says. “I will speak of it no more. Go. Find my Onkko.”

A waypoint appears leading to the gates.

*He Sighs, walking back over to Konzu* "Great Infomation, no last seen, no reason how or when he vanished, people don't just vanish and stay missing for that long, I swear Konuz better have more info"  

Edited by -Platinum-

19 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Sighs, walking back over to Konzu* "Great Infomation, no last seen, no reason how or when he vanished, people don't just vanish and stay missing for that long, I swear Konuz better have more info"  

The waypoint leads past Konzu’s post to the gate itself. 

Konzu is nowhere to be seen, likely taking that “early lunch” you overhead him mention.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Sighs* "Great" *He heads over to the gates* "At least I can explore a bit."

The gates close behind you, scanning again, then open onto the the Plains. It is now midday.

Saya’s voice comes over the comms.

”My Onkko had a camp not far from here.” She says. “I will send you to coordinates.”

The coordinates lead towards the sea, and far off you can see a storm hovering over a massive sentient corpse.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The gates close behind you, scanning again, then open onto the the Plains. It is now midday.

Saya’s voice comes over the comms.

”My Onkko had a camp not far from here.” She says. “I will send you to coordinates.”

The coordinates lead towards the sea, and far off you can see a storm hovering over a massive sentient corpse.

"Understood" *He checks his gear, walking over to the way-point* "I need to speak to someone at Cetus to check how to get around faster" 

"Understood" *He checks his gear, walking over to the way-point* "I need to speak to someone at Cetus to check how to get around faster" 

Along the way you encounter a wandering group of Ostron hunters. One mentions that they are heading towards a nearby mining spot, and offers you a share of the results if you defend them.

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Along the way you encounter a wandering group of Ostron hunters. One mentions that they are heading towards a nearby mining spot, and offers you a share of the results if you defend them.

*He Perks a brow* "Sure, I got time, and hey more lives saved, the better" *He gets up to speed with them assisting alongside* "You folks know anything about Onkko?" 

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Perks a brow* "Sure, I got time, and hey more lives saved, the better" *He gets up to speed with them assisting alongside* "You folks know anything about Onkko?" 

With your presence the Ostron are able to mine quickly. The Grineer steer clear of the group, not wanting to tangle with you. 

As they pack up the metal and gems the leader offers you a handful of red stones and gray ores.

”Onkko.” He says, scratching his chin. “Heard he went missing five years ago. Thought I heard one of the Quills say something a few days ago, but knowing them it may have been nothing.”

54 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

With your presence the Ostron are able to mine quickly. The Grineer steer clear of the group, not wanting to tangle with you. 

As they pack up the metal and gems the leader offers you a handful of red stones and gray ores.

”Onkko.” He says, scratching his chin. “Heard he went missing five years ago. Thought I heard one of the Quills say something a few days ago, but knowing them it may have been nothing.”

*He takes the handful* "Thanks and hum, do you know exactly how he went missing?, Cuz the pair won't tell me nothing, and I have nothing to go on, besides a grinner camp not too far" 

*He takes the handful* "Thanks and hum, do you know exactly how he went missing?, Cuz the pair won't tell me nothing, and I have nothing to go on, besides a grinner camp not too far" 

“I’d imagine the same way most around these parts go missing.” He says. “He walked out of the gates in the morning and didn’t walk back in before dark.”

He laughs at his own joke.

”In all seriousness I have seen Grineer poking around his camp.” He says. “I’d check there first.”