Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The request is accepted by the crewman.

You are able to interact with their systems only briefly before being rudely shoved out.

"A filfthy series 2 cephalon." A female voice says. "Get your data streams out of my pristine systems."

It appears the resident Cephalon is not a fan.

Ryoko stops ahead to examine something.

"Is there a problem." Dol asks.

Ryoko motions him over and they begin to speak in hushed tones.

*She looks over and perks a brow* "Whats wrong with my Cephalon?, I thought dad made him more than a Series 2"

On 11/10/2017 at 3:03 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He Slams the butt of the barrel in her head, attempting to knock her out* "On it, we're takeing this one with us"

The attempt is successful and your systems digitalize the target. 

Matoh covers your retreat as best he can.

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks over and perks a brow* "Whats wrong with my Cephalon?, I thought dad made him more than a Series 2"

The Cephalon does not respond.

”Heads up.” Ryoko says. “We have may have a Tenno operative working with the grineer. Exercise extreme caution.”

The group proceeds forward.

Something glimmers off to the side.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The Cephalon does not respond.

”Heads up.” Ryoko says. “We have may have a Tenno operative working with the grineer. Exercise extreme caution.”

The group proceeds forward.

Something glimmers off to the side.

*She walks with, perkin a brow to the side, but keeps moving* "Tenno?, Wonderful.."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She walks with, perkin a brow to the side, but keeps moving* "Tenno?, Wonderful.."

A glowing line of energy whips out from the darkness, striking the Crewman in front of you and yanking them into a crevice. 

Other lines, made from Grineer cables, begin to snag the remaining Crewman.

Ryoko turns, sword raised, and deflects something. A bladed arrow with a half-circle head clatters against the rocks to his right. 

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He begins to retreat as much as possible* "Gonna hand it to the Grinner, here they are stronger then the others!"

You manage to make it back to Matoh and take cover behind the hill. The Bolkor lose their line of sight, giving you an open path back to the Cetua gates. The Grineer seem less organized, and you hear arguing break out in the squads pursuing you.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A glowing line of energy whips out from the darkness, striking the Crewman in front of you and yanking them into a crevice. 

Other lines, made from Grineer cables, begin to snag the remaining Crewman.

Ryoko turns, sword raised, and deflects something. A bladed arrow with a half-circle head clatters against the rocks to his right. 

"CONTACT, GET DOWN!!" *She yells, grabbing her target prime, aiming around*

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You manage to make it back to Matoh and take cover behind the hill. The Bolkor lose their line of sight, giving you an open path back to the Cetua gates. The Grineer seem less organized, and you hear arguing break out in the squads pursuing you.

*He reloads and looks over the hill a bit* "You think we can take out the rest? or shall we not risk it?"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"CONTACT, GET DOWN!!" *She yells, grabbing her tigris prime, aiming around*

Ryoko throws out his arms, and a dome of ice appears around the group, blocking the next round of rip-lines.

The glowing one strikes the globe and sticks, pulling a crimson and gray Valkyr into the the midst of the group. 

The Valkyr is adorned with Packal armor and a Dread sits on her back. 

“Acolyte!” Ryoko shouts, moving to engage her. 

At this she releases a wave of energy, staggering you and the Crewman, and hurls put a ripline at the surrounding cliffs.

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He reloads and looks over the hill a bit* "You think we can take out the rest? or shall we not risk it?"

“I would much rather get out of here.” Matoh says. “Let the dogs argue over who gets to chase us while we run.”

He whistles and Helya drops something from her talons. The landscape on the other side of the hill lifts up in a blinding flash.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko throws out his arms, and a dome of ice appears around the group, blocking the next round of rip-lines.

The glowing one strikes the globe and sticks, pulling a crimson and gray Valkyr into the the midst of the group. 

The Valkyr is adorned with Packal armor and a Dread sits on her back. 

“Acolyte!” Ryoko shouts, moving to engage her. 

At this she releases a wave of energy, staggering you and the Crewman, and hurls put a ripline at the surrounding cliffs.

*She tries to gather her balance and slams her blade down, casting hollowed ground, she opens fire on the Acolyte* "Them Again?, Here I thought dad delt with them"

*DISC Springs to action, trying to track down the Acolytes signal waves* "Scanning for target!"

Edited by -Platinum-
Added More details

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“I would much rather get out of here.” Matoh says. “Let the dogs argue over who gets to chase us while we run.”

He whistles and Helya drops something from her talons. The landscape on the other side of the hill lifts up in a blinding flash.

*He nods and begins to go back to Cetus* "Let's go!"

22 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She tries to gather her balance and slams her blade down, casting hollowed ground, she opens fire on the Acolyte* "Them Again?, Here I thought dad delt with them"

*DISC Springs to action, trying to track down the Acolytes signal waves* "Scanning for target!"

The Tigris strikes the Acolyte, and she cries out in pain. She drops to a lower platform beneath your group and uses a ripline to pull herself out of sight.

D.I.S.C would find no trace of her on sensors. However there is a group of Grineer and a Tenno signal a short distance away, in the direction the Valkyr was heading.

“Apparently these fools just keep coming back for more.” Ryoko says.

Dol appears from a side crevice, tossing a Grineer corpse onto the ground. His armor is marred by cuts, but he appears fine.

”Scorpians.” He says, as other Crewman walk out of the crevices they were pulled into.

”Tried to flee when things turned against them.” He says. “Unusual for Grineer.”

Ryoko nudges the corpse aside and grabs something. A scissor like blade with a hooked wire hanging from it.

”That is not the only thing.” He says. “This is a lacera. A Tenno weapon. It has been heavily modified.”

He looks down at the Scorpian.

”I do not recognize her insignia.” He says. “However it appear she was from a spec ops unit.”

27 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods and begins to go back to Cetus* "Let's go!"

You make it back easily. The gates open for you, locking behind you as scanners confirm your identity.

Konzu is eating a platter of fried fish when you return to him.

”Ahh, back already?” He asks. “Good good utz.”

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You make it back easily. The gates open for you, locking behind you as scanners confirm your identity.

Konzu is eating a platter of fried fish when you return to him.

”Ahh, back already?” He asks. “Good good utz.”

*He puts his weapons away* "We got a captive as well, any ideal place to put the gal?"

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Tigris strikes the Acolyte, and she cries out in pain. She drops to a lower platform beneath your group and uses a ripline to pull herself out of sight.

D.I.S.C would find no trace of her on sensors. However there is a group of Grineer and a Tenno signal a short distance away, in the direction the Valkyr was heading.

“Apparently these fools just keep coming back for more.” Ryoko says.

Dol appears from a side crevice, tossing a Grineer corpse onto the ground. His armor is marred by cuts, but he appears fine.

”Scorpians.” He says, as other Crewman walk out of the crevices they were pulled into.

”Tried to flee when things turned against them.” He says. “Unusual for Grineer.”

Ryoko nudges the corpse aside and grabs something. A scissor like blade with a hooked wire hanging from it.

”That is not the only thing.” He says. “This is a lacera. A Tenno weapon. It has been heavily modified.”

He looks down at the Scorpian.

”I do not recognize her insignia.” He says. “However it appear she was from a spec ops unit.”

*Keels down, checking her Insignia* "You think shadow, is doing something new?"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Keels down, checking her Insignia* "You think shadow, is doing something new?"

The insignia features two crossed cleavers under a Grineer helm.

”I would not be surprised if he sent his agents to assault my tower.” Ryoko says. “However That Acolyte does not appear to be the figure who attacked Sarv.”

Edited by Rakawan

17 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He puts his weapons away* "We got a captive as well, any ideal place to put the gal?"

“The Unum has already seen to that.” Konzu says. “But there is another matter you could help with.”

((Begin Saya’s Vigil?))

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The insignia features two crossed cleavers under a Grineer helm.

"Hum, I don't remember anything like this, but if they are siding with the Shadows' followers, this is bad, I just hope we don't run into him, we've crossed paths a few times" *She gets up, before takeing a logged image of her logo* "Lets head to where she went"

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hum, I don't remember anything like this, but if they are siding with the Shadows' followers, this is bad, I just hope we don't run into him, we've crossed paths a few times" *She gets up, before takeing a logged image of her logo* "Lets head to where she went"

“Apart from the fact that we have no clue where that is.” Ryoko says. “I think we should treat our wounded first.”

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Sure, let's get to it" *He sorts his gear*

(Yep) 

Konzu hands you a picture.

”This is me, Saya, and Onkko.” He says. “The three of us were inseparable. That is until five years ago, when Onkko vanished. Saya spends her time on the outskirts of Cetus, waiting for him. But recently she’s been... agitated. I’m worried she’s going to do something rash. Will you talk to her?”

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Konzu hands you a picture.

”This is me, Saya, and Onkko.” He says. “The three of us were inseparable. That is until five years ago, when Onkko vanished. Saya spends her time on the outskirts of Cetus, waiting for him. But recently she’s been... agitated. I’m worried she’s going to do something rash. Will you talk to her?”

*He takes a look, perking a brow* "Uh, Sure...anything, exactly I should tell her?" *His tone seems off* "Point me to her"